Thursday, December 6, 2012

The December Crew; part I

So excited to be introducing to you the lovely ladies of December! Please take a look around as you will find lots of mamas and beautiful women who blog, run their own business, and give inspiration to us all!
| BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK |
| BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK |
| BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK |

| BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST |



                                          | BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST |


 I am a work from home mom who loves all things handmade.  I fell in love with design as a child and two years ago my grandma suprised me with a sewing machine.  I turned my wishes and dreams into reality with a lot of love and support from my family. Now I run Kate Pixley Designs, a custom boutique for all things pretty!!!  Coffee Cozies, Make-up Bags, Wristlets, Diaper Wristlets, Name Pillows, Baby Blankets, and full Custom Baby and Kids Bedding are my specialties!
| WEBSITE | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST |





| WEBSITE |

| BLOG | TWITTER |



                                                | BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | 

1 comment:


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye