Sunday, May 12, 2013

To A Mother Who Needs Us All

I had every intention of dedicating today, this post, to two wonderful mothers in my life. Two women who inspire me. Two beautiful, encouraging, strong women. My mom and mother-in-law. I am thankful to have them in my life.

However, today I think there is a mom out there that needs us all to be thinking of her on this special day. To continue to think about her. And to be there for her as her new life, new norm, unfolds.

I don't know this beautiful mother. I had never spoken to her or read or blog prior to Thursday, but I feel compelled to share her story with you all.

It's not my story to tell, but hers. Please read it here. Please don't stop thinking about her and her daughter.

So to all the Mothers out there today, Happy Mother's Day. Please hug and kiss those children that gave you that title, and remember how precious life truly is.

 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye