Friday, January 23, 2015

Easy Homemade Coleslaw Salad: Hands down you will want it for every meal!




I have made this amazing slaw salad multiple times now, and although I make a really large bowl every time, it's always gone by the next day. Maybe because I eat it for every meal. 

Salad
 
1. 1/2 head cabbage (I shredded part of it, and chopped up the other part).


2. 1 cup shredded carrots (chopped up a few as well)

3. 1 green onion chopped small pieces

4. 1 yellow pepper chopped.

5. 1/2 cup craisins {I've also doubled this}


6. 1/2 cup yellow raisins {I've doubled this}
7. 1 cup chopped walnuts

 
Dressing: 


1/4 cup white vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oils
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
 


















1 comment:


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye