Friday, October 26, 2012

29 week bump attack & Posts to Come



Week: 29
Total Weight gain: 20 lbs
Stretch Marks: None
Belly Button: Out
Gender: Boy
Name: Coming on Tuesday :)
Labor signs: None
Things to note: Baby is STILL very low. Uncomfortably low.
Appointment: Monday including ultrasound. I must have passed my glucose test 2 weeks ago because I haven't heard back from the office.

My belly button is very much popped out. Exhibit A:

Nothing really new to report. Growing by the minute. Trying to take it easy when I can... but I constantly find myself running around busy with household stuff, toddler stuff, wife business, or work.

I just can't believe that in a few days I will be 30 weeks! 30. THREE-ZERO.

I will be very surprised if we go to 40 weeks with this baby boy. I'm thinking my magic eight ball {the hopeful one} is saying more around the 38 week mark. Which means 8 weeks. Which means... I better get a move on these last minute things!

My baby girl's birthday is in 2 weeks! WHAT! She turns two. TWO.

Coming up:
Saturday: $50.00 gift card giveaway; Meet Meghan & Karissa; 12am
Sunday: Meet Melissa; 12am
Deals of the week; 10am
Monday: Show and Tell link up; How I met you father: 12am
Tuesday: We named him: 12am
Wednesday: Maybooks giveaway: 12 am
Happy Halloween: 4pm
Thursday: What my toddler eats; 8 am
Friday: Bump Attack; 30 weeks; 8am


12 comments:

  1. you look fabulous! I cant wait to hear the name you picked out!

    I love hearing what other mamas feed their babies so I can get more ideas for Breanna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Cari about the name and food!!

    I can't believe E will be 2 in 2 weeks!! It really is true that the 2nd year goes by WAYYY quicker than the 1st year!!

    I love how you dress your bump!! Are you wearing any maternity clothes or just buying things in a bigger size? You always are dressed so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great as always! And year two is so much fun. Their little personalities come out even more and there is never a dull moment!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful pregnant! I can't wait to hear the name!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!! Excited to hear the name!! :)

    Wow, not long to go at all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. youre such a cute preggo! cant wait to hear what your naming baby boy! and yes its getting down to the line now, better hurry up with that nursery! hehe

    the sweet life of a southern wife

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo you looks so great! Looking forward to the toddler food post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see the name you picked! You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love reading about other's pregnancies!
    u look terrific!! and before you know it he will be here
    i miss being pregnant!!! but i think 6 babies is enough...i'm still in the newbie phase with the last one..hoping the days go slower!!!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye