Sunday, October 28, 2012

Meet Melissa

BLOG \\ TWITTER \\ FACEBOOK \\

I'm Melissa.  I was born and raised here in sunny Southern California.  I grew up on 5 beautiful acres ofproperty wedged between miles of lemon groves.  I traded lemon groves and tree climbing for city lights and traffic when I moved to West L.A. to live with my amazing man.  

We became husband and wife on June 11th 2011. It was, by far, the happiest and best day of my life.  He is my best friend, my love, my partner, my greatest support system, and my favorite person.  

We are crazy animal people.  Currently, we have five cats, all rescues.  In the past, we have also taken in hamsters, guinea pigs, and even a lizard.  

Aside from family and friends,  my favorite things in this world are
folk music, tea (especially green tea with blueberries),  literature, fresh cut flowers, 
meditation, yoga, kirtan, &  traveling.  
Go check out Melissa's blog here!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye