Sunday, November 4, 2012

Welcome More November Ladies

Today wraps up the rest of the wonderful November sponsors! You will find a variety of blogs here, lots of mamas and their sweet families, as well as creative businesses for you to take a look at!
 | BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK |
 My name is Sylvia, and I am the creator behind Bizuza Printables. I started creating templates from my personal experience to organize my own life. So all you see at Bizuza is created by me, and supervised by my cats, when they are not sleeping.Using these planners has helped me to streamline my routines putting me on top of my workload. Whether you want to plan your family's meals in advance or keep track of your finances, I've got a printable organizer for you. All of my printables are 100% editable so that you can customize them with your own information to fit your personal needs. I believe that every bit of time we invest in getting organized, the more efficient we are and the more time we have to do what we truly enjoy. Let me help you to keep order in every corner of your life!
| WEBSITEBLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK |

We are a California based jewelry and accessories store. We focus on beautifully designed jewelry in fun, bold colors, most of which are in the under $50 price point. We also have a line of silk belts and wallets, which are made from Indian bridal silks, hence the intricate gold/silver threads and ethnic patterns. We have free shipping everyday with no order minimums.
WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | 
Hi! My name is Heather, and I'm the creative force behind Inglish Digi Design.   I'm married to an awesome guy, and we have one amazing kiddo.  She is a total spitfire, but she is *perfect* for our little family.  My company came about after my daughter started Kindergarten.  I found myself with lots of extra time during the day, and felt like I needed something to fill the void.  I've always loved creating things, even from a young age, and have adopted many a hobby along the way. :) Designing invitations and announcements was just a natural next step for me.  I had been already been creating invitations for my friends and their children for a while, and decided to take the leap!
WEBSITE |
 | BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM PINTEREST |
BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM PINTEREST |
BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM 
BLOG | TWITTER |
WEBSITE |
First 5 people: use code SPONSORLOVE to get 20% off advertising!

2 comments:

  1. I love this girl, I love finding new awesome blogs from you! Hey I'm a sponsor this month lol but if I could ever get my about me right you could post it bwhahahahahaha! I love you Becky! xoxo Sums

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye