Thursday, May 15, 2014

The best for the skin.

 
Hey guys! My name is Hannah and Becky has given me the pleasure of speaking to you all today! I have recently partnered with Rodan and Fields, the doctors that created Proactiv. They've created a new skincare line that offers products for adult acne, sun damage, fine lines, wrinkles, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, sensitive skin and much MORE.


I have always struggled with acne, as a teenager and as an adult. Your skin is one of the first things people see when they look at you. I have always been self conscious about mine and tried SO many different products. These are my personal results after just 12 days on the Unblemish regimen. Amazing, right?


Not only are these products awesome, but so is the business. Rodan and Fields is changing lives by creating financial freedom for so many people. I NEVER thought I would be in direct sales. I personally can't stand sales people and I'm not one to listen to what they have to say. But this isn't just any old sales pitch. I've actually witnessed consultants that have retired early from well paying jobs, moms AND dads both staying home with their children, and some even tripling their annual salary. The reason I got involved in this company is because while I currently love my full time job, I do want to start having babies in the next year or so and I don’t want my job to take my time or energy away from raising my kids. This business provides the income and the flexibility I need and on top of that I am able to help people get great skin and achieve things they only dreamed of. You can be your own boss and have fun doing it. Imagine where you would be if you had met the doctors of Proactiv years ago and joined in their business. Rodan and Fields is even bigger and you can be a part of it. 



BONUS FOR BECKY'S READERS:

Anyone who signs up as a Preferred Customer* or a Consultant and emails me letting me know you heard about my website on this blog will receive a FREE lip microdermabrasion stick (purchased by me!).



*A preferred customer pays a one time fee of $20, receives 10% off all orders, and has free shipping on their auto-shipment order every 2 months. You can cancel or change your order at ANY time or even delay shipment for a month.

All products and business kits are backed by a 60-day money back guarantee if you are unsatisfied in any way.

If you are interested in trying the products visit my website at:
http://www.hannahlauga.myrandf.com

If you would like to join my team and become a part of this incredible business visit:
http://www.hannahlauga.myrandf.biz

Or if you have questions or comments feel free to email me at:
hlauga@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye