Thursday, February 13, 2014

Forgetting about ourselves due to time and other commitments---the definition of a woman.


Do you ever think about things that you used to do prior to children versus what you do now, post children? I don't think about it too often, as there is not much of my past that I miss or wish I could have again---if not nothing. However, sometimes when I'm rushing around to get a pair of socks on one kid and a shirt over the other while they run away from me giggling, I think about the things that I miss out doing for myself. Wouldn't you agree that moms tend to think about themselves last and that we sacrifice our needs or wants for those that we love?

I would say that is pretty darn accurate.

We spend so much of our time worrying about the children and worrying about getting to places on time, that we eliminate things that seem to just not matter.

Read the rest of the post here.

 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye