Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April Showers brings on Pretty Flowers

It's APRIL! Hopefully this means that we will actually experience a little bit of warm weather, finally. Hopefully. In the meantime, I have some happy faces to show off to you. These ladies are all so unique and different and special in their own way! Below each highlight is a link to their individual blogs or websites. Check them out and say hello!
BLOG
I am a work from home mom who loves all things handmade.  I fell in love with design as a child and two years ago my grandma suprised me with a sewing machine.  I turned my wishes and dreams into reality with a lot of love and support from my family. Now I run Kate Pixley Designs, a custom boutique for all things pretty!!!  Coffee Cozies, Make-up Bags, Wristlets, Diaper Wristlets, Name Pillows, Baby Blankets, and full Custom Baby and Kids Bedding are my specialties!
WEBSITE |

BLOG
BLOG


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye