Thursday, April 25, 2013

DEALS

It's been a while since I have done a "deals" post, but there are some great deals out there that I just had to share while the kiddos nap and before I run off to get a couple extra zz's in for myself.

1. 12 pack of assortment of colored tanks for $30

Of course these don't look fancy or anything, but these would make great just "around the house" lounge tanks for me. Since husband complains I wear too many XL t-shirts of his around... ahem.

2. $20 16x20 canvas +free shipping

Now. The deal is you can either buy one for $30 or two for $40, equalling only $20 per canvas. That is seriously, hands down the best deal I have ever seen on a canvas deal {16x20} and FREE SHIPPING! Time for me to get some updated canvases of Graham.

3. 50% off Rainboots and raincoats sale

Elliana loves her rain boots and these are a great steal. I picked up a couple for my nephew's for Christmas.

4. Women's summer apparel starting at $16.99

5. Up to 60% off pillows, rugs, curtains, and more

***


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye