Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Holidays. Kiddos Make Them Sweeter.



Short and sweet. We had a great Easter. We went to my parent's house where my nephew was over as well and did a big Easter egg hunt. It is amazing what a difference a year makes. Elliana was just over the moon excited to find each and every egg, as was my nephew, and they ran around the whole house dumping eggs into their basket. In fact, I had to do a "courtesy" dump inside so that they could put more eggs in their basket.

Afterwards, of course, they scrambled into the house and opened each egg to see what was inside. Elliana loved the pennies and dollar bills... "MOOOONEY!" She then proceeded to carry around her basket the rest of the day and had a death grip on it. At one point I tried to take it away for a minute, and she wasn't having any of that.

We had a nice meal, said a few nice toasts, and overall just enjoyed each other.

I love all these memories we create around the holidays, and I especially love capturing these little ones grow year after year.

And to think, little man will be walking and picking up his own eggs next year. I already cannot wait.

On that note... what did we ever do with holidays before babies? They make them so much more sweeter, special, and memorable. 

 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye