Thursday, June 7, 2012

Better Late then Never.- TR

A little late posting this... but hey.... better late than never.

-I am super excited to be doing this VLOG link up with my friend Raven. If you haven't read the details yet, go check it out! Remember Tuesday June 12th is the day of the link up!


-My iphoto has been messed up on my mac... so I haven't been able to post many new pictures. In fact none. Not sure what I should do about this... and if anyone else has had the same problem?
-Since we are on the topic of apple products {which I love}, my iphone is kaput. I dropped it {for now the millionth time} at work... and now the screen is all messed up. I can only see the very top corner. I can still receive calls... and sometimes I can text.... but basically it requires me to guess where everything is. I will be going to the apple store this weekend to see if they can replace it/fix it? Anyone have a similar situation? Some people have told me it was free for them.

-As a result... I have been MIA from social media, included, especially instagram since I can't take pictures. I'm sure no one has missed me. :)

-Bachelorette news... what are we thinking about Jef? I totally don't see the two of them together... however, you can totally tell that she wants him to kiss her {she said it herself}.... but... I just don't know about them.
-Elliana has been super cranky in the mornings. I am blaming it on the fact that gf wants to get up at 630 every morning {versus her usual 730} and then I kid you not wants to be held the whole time. And I love the snuggles... however, she wants to be held and walked around. No sitting down and holding her. And if you don't do those things? The shrieks and cries can be heard in Russia. This I am sure. So this morning? I put her down for a nap at 8 am and guess what... she went right to sleep. See? Mama knows best


-Happy 19 months to my baby girl tomorrow!
We went to the strawberry farm {post to come} this past weekend... and had a blast!
-If you haven't entered already... go enter the estrea giveaway going on! Here.

-I'm going to be doing a fashion post for this pretty lady next Monday! Go check her out in the meantime... I absolutely adore her blog and her sweet precious kids!
-Speaking of next Monday.... I have a little teeny tiny weeny announcement for you guys. Hmmm... the suspense... {insert creepy suspenseful music}... and if you think you know what it is... it's probably not that... or maybe it is... or maybe its not... or maybe i'm just making shit up. But I sure do love to leave people hanging....

14 comments:

  1. Ohhh goodness Becky! What is this teeny announcement?! CANT WAIT :)

    P.S. your little sunshine is soo beautiful! ahh love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear your news! Excited for the link up Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna say I know what it is, but prob not!! Haha can't wait for your announcement!!

    ...and you HAVE been missed! I had been wondering why I hadn't seen you on instagram!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally thought the same thing about jeff! and can't wait to hear the news!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There must be something in the water because Quinn has been the same way. Each morning this week she's been extra whiney and when I pick her up, she practically jumps on to me and wraps her arm and legs around me super tight like she's never going to let go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for your announcement!! what could it be?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 19 months, Elliana!
    I'll be checking back for your announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ack! Your killing me! I am so impatient:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh! Can't wait to hear what this little announcement might be!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's wrong with your iPhoto? Mine is acting up. I upload pictures, edit them, and then return to last import. But when I try to pull them up from etsy or facebook or something, they've disappeared. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait for the announcement! :) I'm working on my video today! I can't wait to link up Tuesday!

    xo

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye