Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Deals of the Week... LOTS of them!!

1. Hurry! I just received an email from The Limited about their huge additional off clearance 40%.  Items are marked down from $80.00 to $10.00!

2. Also, as always, Zulily has some amazing deals for moms and babies... and women in general! Like Marc Jacobs sunglasses, sun gear, dresses, shoes, etc. If you spend 50 dollars or more, use code RETAILZU628 to get an additional $5.00 off your order!
dresses
nursery prints
Even stuff for the furry animals!!
3. Totsy is having some great deals today too! Remember, if you are a new member you get free shipping on your first order no code no minimum purchase required!
Amazing deal on todder/little girl rain jackets!
Halo zip up sleepers for baby's! greater than 50% off!
Toddler/little kid outfits
Tom's shoes look-a-likes, for a much lower price!
4. Buy 1 get 1 free dresses and shirts, and more at Forever21! You can get two dresses for a total of 16 dollars. And two shirts for the price of 10. That's a steal my friend! And if you spend $50.00 you get FREE SHIPPING! Hellllooo Christmas for my sister!

5. Express huge sale. Up to 70% off sale items, plus take an additional 30% off!
6. Last, but certainly not least... one of my favorite places to buy dresses from is Victorias Secret and now... they are having a huge sale on dresses {and other items}! Plus free shipping when you spend $100.00. Plus take an additional 20% off clothing sale using code 20STOCKUP




Now... I must get to shopping... my credit card needs some usage out of it.

4 comments:

  1. Are you TRYING to make me go broke?! LOL-- I'm always on VS's website... and my credit card balance is currently zero there... HMMM, I know where my lunch break will be spent ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you trying to make me go broke?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like I need to go shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, I wish I didn't see this!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye