1. I love that my girl is the only kid at the pool with sunglasses on. She is such a diva and stylish and so good about keeping her shades on.
2. The other night, I had this amazing dinner cooking. Potatoes cooking to later be mashed. Chicken in the crockpot. I go upstairs to shower, and then E distracts me with her cuteness... and next thing I know we are laying down cuddling to take a nap... and wa-la the fire alarm goes off. My potatoes are burnt. And in the midst of me jumping around trying to flame off the smoke from the alarm, I quickly realize that I'm not smelling the amazing smell of chicken as I normally do. You want to know why? Because I never even plugged in the crock pot. OKAY pregnancy brain. OKAY. You win.
3. How about all the twitter/blogger drama.... does it ever end? My answer is no. So the solution? Just ignore it. No one is going to win. No one is right. And no one is getting in the better post about it. I would say drink a bud light lime... but... since I can't have any... I don't even want to talk about it.
4. I have the potentiall of making a little bonus at work. And by little, the bonus would equal to $1K. Problem is? It's 4th of July. Second problem? If I worked this night... it would put me at 4 nights in a row. So, question of the hour, sleep versus shopping money? Sleep or shopping money.
5. The bachelorette. Jef is precious. Chris is a nut. Just go down to the final 3 already. And please tell me Jef wins... I adore him. Although, I have to be honest here... he's not what I would have ever imagined for Emily. But definitely a pleasant surprise, and I am a huge fan.
6. We went to Cleveland this past weekend and had an amazing time with family. I have a post coming up with tons of pictures. Also? We experienced a 5 hour car ride there and back with E....10 hours.... without.... drumroll.... a single breakdown! She was a rockstar. Whined probably two times, that lasted 20 seconds each. That gives me hope for August when we go down to SC!!
7. I spent 250 at the grocery store yesterday. Organic food doesn't mess around kids. It's serious business. But by now we are used to it and have accommodated the other finances. It works and it gives us a peace of mind. But still. Doesn't mean I like seeing that number go up and up.
8. My sister sent me this email the other day. Christmas ideas. Girlfriend really knows how to work it.
11. Speaking of pregnancy.... here's a glimpse of the 12 week bump. No worries, official bump attack post to come tomorrow.
Friday: Bump attack; 12 weeks
Monday: Why I switched Doctors
Tuesday: Motherhood Randoms part II
Wednesday: Happy 4th of July
Friday: Bump Attack; 13 weeks