Friday, July 20, 2012

15 week bump attack

Showing off some leg ;)  ...... dress a little scrunched up from the way I'm standing. Just sayin'.

Weight gain: no change {up 3lbs}
Symptoms: Intermittent nausea. Crampy. Urination frequency. Growing belly.

This week: Started out terrible. Friday, I woke up with this terrible nausea and upset-stomach feeling. I felt very fatigued and just not myself. I was scheduled to work that night, had every intention of calling off, and then missed my deadline. So I went into work, which made matters only worse. My co-workers said that I looked pale/green and just not well. I immediately asked to go home and was able to get someone to cover me at 11pm. Thankfully, I woke up feeling much better, and as the days progressed it has been smooth sailing seen.


I tell you what... this teddy graham sure is working his {maybe her} mama.

Saturday night we went over to my parent's house where we celebrated my dad's birthday {again} during the official party day. Everyone had a great time, especially miss Elliana who thoroughly enjoyed running after her big cousin, Dawson. 


Mama was also able to get some baby snuggles in with the smallest nephew, Joel who is 3 months old now. But he might as well be 9 months old, weighing in at around 20 pounds and wearing 9 month clothes. 

If this teddy graham is a boy... we might have some chunkness in our genes to go around.

How papa is doing: Wonderful. He really wants to advance in his career, so I'm hoping tha things fall into place for him soon. He's a special guy and deserves the world.

How big sister is doing: I'll have you know that she is Miss Personality and quite the talker. She is non-stop all day, and when she wants something? She WANTS it. And lately? She's always wanting to be mama.... it shall be interesting when you make your appearance little baby.


Looking forward to:
-Mama turns 26 on Wednesday and has a big date planned with the papa.
-Vacation in 2 weeks!!
-Anatomy scan {the day we find out it's a BOY} in 3 weeks.

Now that I'm screaming boy boy boy, I am bound to be pregnant with a girl. And if I am? I will be over the moon excited! I can totally do this girl mama deal all over again :)

29 comments:

  1. Sorry you weren't feeling well on Friday :( Love all your pics--especially the one of you and E!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics, love the hair! cant wait to hear what you guys are having!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl! Why do you have to be so darn adorable all the time?! :) Seriously though I'm loving your bump! Does your nephew really weigh 20 lbs? What a big little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer that you weren't feeling well. I despised grilled food every pregnancy too. You look gorgeous, like always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Tami. You are looking great all the time. I'm 25 weeks tomorrow and I feel like I look like hell. I still think your having a girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so creative with the picture card & info! :) I love this. I hope you feel better soon. I am so excited for you! xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is way too cute! I love reading about your little Teddy Graham :D Reminds me of when I was pregnant with my little guy. I swore I had a noise like a bloodhound.
    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look adorable as ever!! I am excited to hear if the little one is in fact a boy in 3 weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cute bump gives me baby fever lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The way you do your bump attack pictures and info really make me wish I had done something creative. I'll just have to do it with baby number two!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I look forward to your bump post every week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are the cutest pregnant mama! I love that dress and I love that you still dress and look amazing while you are growing a little human! Have a good weekend can't wait to see the date night post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad you are feeling better! Can't wait for you to find out if you are having a boy or a girl, how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hottttieeee, mama!!! :) Love your dress, you and E are just too darn cute! And I hope you get a chunky lil' boy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great! Sending you baby boy vibes. Our little man has always been super chunky, I think baby boys tend to be bigger than baby girls for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look great! Love the dress, so cute! Can't wait until your gender reveal. I'm thinking GIRL!(probably because that's what I had all three times;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too cute!!! All of your baby posts are really giving me baby-fever! :)

    <3 Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Becky, You look amazing and your family is so, so precious. So glad to have found your blog and wanted to say thanks for hosting the 411 link party. I just started blogging in May and love finding new blogs and have done so through your link up :) Excited to follow along and can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Excited to find out the gender! Woohoo I cant believe your almost half way through this pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How do you look SO amazing while feeling so sick? :) I'll be so surprised if you are having a girl!!

    Holy chunkers to your nephew!!!!! CHubby babys are so cute!! Can't wait to find out what you are having!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. awe hope the sickness goes away!!!
    Love the pictures. Your dress is adorable!! & cute picture of u n the hubby!!! :)

    Happy Friday
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  22. Could you be any hotter pregnant? I think not!! Love love love these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are positively radiant mama! I am sorry the nausea thing has taken its toll on you- I remember those days (I had hyperemesis for 7 months with J). Here is hoping it goes away soon! Sooo excited for your gender reveal!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Where did you get that dress its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look so cute...you remind me of melissa from
    The bachelor!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am sorry that you was not feeling well sweet girl. & awe 3 weeks will be here before you know it!Ekk cannot wait to find out what he/she will be a little ms or a little mr :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. You look TOO cute!! I say boy, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye