Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bloggers 411; LINK UP Details

I know you haven't heard much from me since Monday... but I've been working the past two nights and have had some important scheduled posts lined up {like this one}!  Tomorrow will be Thursday Randoms... so I'm sure I will have tons of life updates for you all. Including, of course, pictures.


Okay okay... here's one picture for you... what we have been doing a lot of lately.
Today, Elliana and I are going to make a two hour drive to meet up with a couple blogger girls and their kiddos. I'll reveal more on that later. For now? I must figure out how I go about packing our whole life in the car....just in case we have meltdown city.


So, read the details of the one time link up scheduled for Next Tuesday and get your posts ready!

One of my favorite things to do on blogs is to find out about the person. Who they are. What they do. What they like. And what they don't like.

Because, by finding more about them, I feel like I can connect better with their writing and what they have to say.

Often times, it's hard to find that specific information that you are looking for. Do you go through all their posts? Do they have a "search" button on their blog? And sometimes, a lot of times, that information just doesn't exist.

Also, I've met some new bloggers recently. Quite a few. Many that I have communicated more via twitter or email. And yet, I still don't know the little things about them. Sometimes, I hate to even admit this, but I forget the important information... like their kid's name. I know.

In addition, I'd like to re-introduce myself again on the blog. Really give you the information all in one post. The 411. The bloggy bff run-down. The basics. The nitty gritty fun stuff.

And so I thought the best way for you to get to know me and each other, and for me to get to know you is to do a little one time link-up where we all give the 411 to our followers. And hope that they too do a 411. So that we can all learn more about one another. So we don't forget the basics, and remember the important details.

So mark your calendars, next Tuesday, I will post my 411 and I hope you post yours too and come back to link-up, hop around, and meet new bloggers who may have more in common with you than you may think.

Share as little are as much as you'd like.

You can either do a random bulletin style post, talking about things that any BFF should know.

Or you are welcome to steal these questions and answer them {I will be answering the questions}

Questions


1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
3. Where have you traveled?
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
11. What day would you love to relive again?
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you and your family.
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?

Want to answer 5 questions? Or all 17? Feel free.
Just be sure to share what you think readers must know about you!





27 comments:

  1. I would love to do this, this would be my first link up! How exactly to I make sure I am linked up with you when I post my 411? Great idea!

    Katie
    timeofyourlifekb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! Will gladly join. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea! I love it! Sometimes I find a new blogger and they mention something in a post, and then I go 8 years back into their blog to find out what they are talking about. This would definitely help with that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally pumped about this!!! I'm gonna start working on mine this afternoon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to this, I always find awesome bloggers during 411 linkups.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE all the questions! Can't wait to play along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh sounds fun. if i can get my life together I will totally join!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will definitely be linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited about this! It will be my first link-up :) Definitely a great way to get to know fellow bloggers. Trucking thru 3 or 4 years of a blog is hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds fun and exciting, I'm in!

    keepingupwithtiffany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm the same way! I love finding out the details...first thing I do is check out someones About Me. Can't wait for the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll link up! :) Sounds like lots of fun! Cute picture!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I am so excited! I will definitely be linking up :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. i've got mine scheduled! tuesday is actually my birthday so that's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I heart me some link ups! Count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  16. woohoo I love a good link-up! great questions, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Would LOVE to participate if the Me, Myself and I link up I'm hosting wasn't on the exact same day booo :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. E is so cute in her little sunglasses! And I am going to try my best to do the link up:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is too funny because on Tuesday I had a post planned with a re-introduction of myself! I'll do this instead!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it. I will be all over this!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE this! Looking forward to linking up and hearing more about you meeting up with Allie today!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm working on mine now, and I'll be posting on Tuesday! :)

    http://thegrassskirtblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Would love to link-up in hopes of making some blogger friends!!

    http://stephygonz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this idea! I saw a post on another blog that I follow and when I clicked her link to your blog, I was surprised to see that you and I went to the same college. Go Boilers! I wonder if you were Greek...

    I'm doing a post with your button link, answering some of your questions. Keep it up girl, this 411 is a great way to share information and get others' info as well. Loves it.

    chezglaser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye