Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The BLOGGER 411; all you need to know about ME!

So excited for this link up! I can't wait to read more about you guys and get to know you a little better. I too have answered all the questions below. Feel free to answer all questions, or just a few. Whatever you feel comfortable with sharing with all of us! Grab a button, link up, and hop around to meet new friends! I look forward to reading!

1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
3. Where have you traveled?
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
11. What day would you love to relive again?
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?

Questions

1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?

I have been blogging now for  two years! Actually two and a half. But to be honest with you... I feel like it has been much longer.  Initially, I started blogging about "weddings and marriage" because I was brand new newlywed... and can anyone take a guess what changed my blog?  I'll give you a hint, her name starts with E and ends with lliana. :)

2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?

Why yes, I did! And I am one proud Purdue Boilermaker! I had the absolute best college experience {not to mention I met my husband there}, and I wouldn't change a thing about it. I studied nursing {obviously}. 


3. Where have you traveled?
I have traveled to France, and Hawaii. I have also gone on a cruise where I was able to visit Jamaica, the Bahamas, Cayman Islands, and Mexico. And obviously I have been to other states in the US.


4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
This was a really hard one. I'm like... first thing?! I mean, really, what wouldn't I buy....But once I thought about it, I would definitely first go online and buy an all inclusive vacation for all of my family members. For? Tomorrow. 

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?

1. People who don't know the rules of the road.
2. Politic talk coming from the mouths of the uneducated.
3. Terrible customer service.

6. What is your favorite movie?

I honestly don't have a favorite... but if you want to know the first movie that came to mind... that would be Bad Santa. Why yes, I just said that.

7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?

Currently, whilst pregnant? Water. Non-pregnant? Beer. But not just any beer... BLL hands down.

8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?

Blog. Catch up on trash tv that I have DVR'd. Read a book {rare, very rare these days}. Photography.

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?

Well well well. Since 10,000 sounds like a whole lot of money... I'd have to say that I'm still pretty cheap, and I would probably spend it all at... Macy's ... and half of it would probably go towards Christmas Presents... and they would all still have to be on sale... 50% off or more. Gosh, I sound cheap ;)

I changed this after the fact... but while driving home from work this morning... a light bulb went off in my head and I realized.. duh... I would totally spend it all at TJMAXX. Christmas presents and all.

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.

Oh man. I have so many... where do I even begin. But when I sit down to actually think of some? I can't. The most recent though I have to say is when I had a nursing student follow me, and I was in a "Teaching" moment when I realized that I said something totally wrong. And when I realized it... I felt like a total asswhat. Then? I sit there and think about it over and over again. Like now, now that I said it... I'm so thinking about it.

11. What day would you love to relive again?

My birth day. Well not mine... haha, my daughter's. It honestly went so fast, and there were so many moments that I wish I could just put in slow motion and live through them again. Not change anything... just do it again.

12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
Julia Roberts. Not because I think I am as beautiful as her.... but because she is pretty much amazing.

1. Meijer- Bagger then cashier. Worked there for 3.5 years

13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?

2. Quiznos: 3 months... and the only reason I worked there because my 2 best guy friends did. So I just wanted to hang out with my friends.
3. Bravo-  Restaurant hostess for 5 years.
4. Hospital: Student nurse

14. Show us a picture from high school or college.



Senior Year 2009. Boy... do I look young. And to think... I was pregnant 1 year later 
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Easy. Bora Bora. 
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you and your family.
That's about as good as our family pictures get these days with the self-timer :)
 17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
A see happiness. I see myself celebrating 8 beautiful years with my husband. Having two beautiful, healthy, happy children {maybe three}. Continuing in my nursing career, and perhaps maybe even buying a new home by that time. I just hope the Lord allows me to be here on earth with my family. That is my ultimate dream for the next 5 years {and beyond}. 

***If you have problems linking up... leave a comment and I'll add your link :)

51 comments:

  1. your family is too cute! And I'm pretty sure you're the first person who has said that you would do the birth all over again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I did this right! Thanks for hosting!
    -Ashley
    www.recentlyrimini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a link-up. Married a Boilermaker myself, so even though I'm a proud Wolverine, I may very well be sending checks (x2) to Purdue in about, oh, 16 years. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting such a great Link up!

    I loved reading yours :)

    Brittany
    thisbeautifullifeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this link-up, such a great idea. it's nice to see who the ladies are behind the blogs. and I love how fabulous Miss Elliana is with her pearl necklace in the family pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for a link-up! I love that you'd spend most of your money at Macys, haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I visited Purdue on a college tour and loved it! I almost applied there too! Is it ok if I do my post tomorrow? I totally forgot!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww I loved reading this! I didnt know you were doing it. Maybe I will join in the fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved this! I am a fellow lover of BLL so we're friends on that front! You have such a beautiful family I can't wait to see what the new addition looks like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope I did this right! Thanks for the idea!!

    timeofyourlifekb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun Link up! Trying to add my picture can you help:)

    http://lacylouise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved this link up! :)
    <3 Melissa
    http://scribble-n-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting a fun linkup! I have SO MANY blogs to visit now,, ahhhhh!! LOL! I love the idea of an all-inclusive family vacation-- I listed a vacation on mine, but bringing everyone along would be a BLAST!!

    I felt cheapo putting Target as my $10k shopping spree, but I mean, they have EVERYTHIGN! TJMaxx is a good option too though!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this link-up! So glad to participate this week :)
    I didn't realize you were an ICU RN (me too!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi becky! i'm new to your blog! i see that you went to purdue...so did my hubby! just curious if you are still in indiana...seems like there are not a lot of bloggers here!

    great idea for a linkup...i plan on getting a post together for later this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun link up!! :)

    http://fromknot2nest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting, Becky! You do look SO young in that photo from college- but who are you kidding, you still look barely a day over 21!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that you did this. I am brand new to blogging and have no blogger friends yet! I hope I make some soon!

    And we have something in commen (we would both visit Bora Bora!)

    http://stephygonz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great linkup, thanks so much for hosting! I loved getting to know more about you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great link up! You have the best family photos, I need a tripod and use the timer more often!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Im new to the blogging world! Id love to have some of you check out my blog!btw your family is adorable!

    -Ashley from -the HALLway
    www.makingamrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a great linkup!! Loved reading your answers and seeing your pics!! I still remember your blog when you were just married!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loved linking up with you today!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super fun idea, thanks for the link and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This was such a good idea for a link up! I love learning new things about my favorite bloggers. I can't wait to spend some time reading through people's answers and finding new blogs to read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love that Bad Santa is your favorite movie! Thanks for hosting sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your family photo... so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi, I'm your newest follower, I found you via Eloping Stethoscope and her post linked to yours. I'm going to have to think about my answers before linking up, but great questions.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for hosting such a fun link up Becky! I also chose Bora Bora. I really hope I get to go there one day!

    ReplyDelete
  31. visiting you for the first time. your blog is impressive and i've never seen so many linkies in one place! thanks for inviting me! i'm jumping on the bandwagon with y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  32. great link up- thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Boiler Up! My nephew (in four three days) goes to Purdue!

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is my first time to your blog but I just had to join in on the fun of this link-up! So glad I stumbled across you and your beautiful family. Your pregnancy update pics are AWESOME!!!! Wish I would have had the creativity to do something like that. So so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  35. This was so fun! Thanks for hosting and you are just beautiful. Looking forward to following ;)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I loved reading your answers :) Such an awesome way to get to know other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hopefully I did this correctly =)

    ReplyDelete
  38. This was a lot of fun to do - as others have said, thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a fabulous idea for a link up! I surely enjoyed it :) I said Bora Bora too...what a beautiful place, I would sooo love to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  40. This has been so much fun! Thanks for hosting:)

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'm a few days late but I just linked up. This was fun. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'd love to link up but I'm new to blogging and can't figure it out!

    abusymamaslife.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I linked up, but I can NOT get the button to work :( I'm not sure why, but I'm just going to link directly to the post.

    ReplyDelete
  44. So excited to be able to link-up with you on this post, such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I didn't see anywhere to link up. Is it too late?

    Chloe
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  46. i heart you so very much! not only r u adorable but your funny as hell! oh and when I get in remission bud light lime is on my to do list lol! i love corona so i'm pretty sure this is gonna be awesome sauce for me! i love how you said two maybe three kids lol, you are already thinking of one more ha you crack me up. your the bestest little momma. girl watcha talkin about you still look young, and the nurse embarassment thing just don't tell her you were wrong bwhahahaha lol, kidding. ok so bora bora is my happy place when i am getting chemo i have it on my screens on the computer and my phone next to my Kelcee of course and I pretend i am on one of those tiki huts until the benadryl and loopy meds set in last time and i dreamt i was chased by a shark eeeeeeeeeek yup I know Im nuts lol! love you girl! OMG I just linked up ha! like weeks later and i link hahahahah! I couldn't get my picture to work so it's el blanko but o wells ha! love you lots summer

    ReplyDelete
  47. I'm a little late but here's my post :) Thanks for a great post idea!

    http://theknittingbaker.blogspot.com/2012/07/blogger-411.html

    ReplyDelete
  48. I'm late too! But I linked up. Your photographs are beautiful beautiful beautiful! And our girl name was Elliana with Elli as the nickname!

    http://sandypages.blogspot.com/2012/08/blogger-411.html

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye