Saturday, July 28, 2012

More great reads out there

7.28.12

Say hello to more of my July Sponsors! Take a moment and read on how fabulous each and every one of these women truly are. Hop around and say hello :)
Blog// Facebook// Twitter// Pinterest// Instagram
Neely is a 20-something Blogger, Social Media professional and freelance writer. With a love of Starbucks, Wine, Peanut Butter, reality TV, fashion(specifically shopping at Lululemon, Jcrew, Anthropologie and Nordstrom), working out(mainly Pure Barre), organizing, crafts and of course makeup you will find a little of everything over at A Complete Waste of Makeup. You can usually find her reading a good book, organizing her closet or  cleaning out her DVR while blogging and sipping a latte. 
Blog// Twitter// Facebook// Pinterest// Instagram
Hey everyone!  I am Erin and I blog over at Simply Just Lovely.  I would describe myself as a fashion loving, craftaholic.  Oh and did I mention I am a bit of a shopaholic as well.  I am a high school fashion teacher and a mama to be.  I am expecting my first child this August, a baby boy, and I couldn't be more excited.  I started blogging over a year ago mainly to document my personal style.  As my world started changing so has my blog.  Come along for the journey as I share with you anything and everything that inspires me in life and to meet my new addition, baby Aidan. 
Hi y'all! I'm Tami.  I'm a Texas girl, born and raised. But a little something called the USMC has had me living away from my beloved home state for over 10 years now. First in North Carolina, then in Africa (YES- Africa!!) and currently in the Middle East. I've been married to my handsome hubby for over 10 years and we welcomed our first child, Emerson, last May. Little Moments Like This started as a way for me to keep our family and friends updated but it has grown into so much more than that. I blog about everything from military life, to overseas living, to the joys and challenges of being a new Momma.  If you want to know a little bit more about me, head here:  http://www.littlemomentslikethis.com/p/the-girl-behind-blog.html
Hi there! I'm Casey…an Air Force wife and transplanted Southern girl living a life of adventure abroad in beautiful Germany! I write about my life as an expat…the good, the bad, and the funny. I'm addicted to reality TV, social media, interior decorating, good food & wine, traveling, and my adorable fur-baby, Tucker. All of which are frequent topics on my blog. So, pull up a chair and stay awhile! I'd love to get to know you!

I started blogging during college in October 2011 & was beginning my wedding planning process. Wedding planning has been an adventure to say the least. I started the blog to document the process but it has turned into much more & a passion. First, I am a lover of Jesus & thankful for the gifts he provides each & everyday. I am a country living, sport lovin' barefoot blue jeans,  beer drinking kinda Lady & Come October 13th, 2012, I will be a navy wife. I am addicted to Starbucks & have a secret obsession with shopping. I blog about our lives with the military, wedding planning, living on a dirt road in San Diego, working way too much, having too many animals, fitness or lack of  & becoming a mom to a 4 year old little boy {find his story here} & much more.  So grab your favorite wine, beer or Starbucks & come say hello to me. I LOVE meeting new friends!
Hi All! My name is Brittany and I write over at First Comes Love. I would describe myself as easy-going - a quality I picked up from growing up on the beach! I think any problem can be solved with a cupcake and a glass of Pinot Grigio. I have a serious shopping addiction to J Crew. I work in Clinical Research and absolutely love it. Working in the Pharmaceutical industry really showcases how much your efforts go towards helping others overcome illness and improve their quality of life. I started blogging in 2010 as a means of documenting my weight loss. That's still coming along but I shifted my focus towards my family and my upcoming wedding in June 2013! I encourage you to stop by and read a bit...or a lot. I promise to always be myself, no matter what!



Hi Blog Friends! I'm a twenty-something newly married girl living in beautiful Indianapolis, IN. I went to college at the University of Indianapolis and graduated in 2007 with a major in Marketing. I've had a lot of blogging experience - not only do I read a lot of blogs, but I used to work for a blogging software company and had to blog quite a bit! And truth be told, I miss it a little bit and that's what has sparked my interest in starting my blog. I love to spend time with our yellow lab, traveling, working out, reading, planning, organizing, and crafting! I am always on the go, and rarely do I have any patience! :) My husband and I are somewhat newlyweds (married for almost 3 years - not sure how long you can have that newlywed title), we moved into our first home in 2010 and I feel like I'm still decorating and making it "ours", but I'm loving every minute of it. 




1 comment:

  1. Thanks girl!!!! Love sponsoring with you!! Can't wait to check out the rest of these lovely ladies!!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye