Friday, July 13, 2012

A Couple Things....

I almost peed my pants when I saw totsy was selling Caillou goodies!
 My daughter has a ridiculous obsession with this bald headed 4 year old boy. So? Since I had $75.00 credit to Totsy.... guess where it all went?
That's right. All caillou stuff. Books. DVDs. The doll. Puzzles. You name it... we got it! E is going to be one happy camper come mail day! If your kid is obsessed? I suggest checking out the great deals!

I'm Guest Posting over here, on how "I do it."
On how I juggle working night shift as an RN and take care of a toddler during the day, all while maintaining a household and keeping the husband happy. How I do it... find out... here.

And in case you missed it my bump attack post {14 weeks} just scroll below!

5 comments:

  1. not gonna lie, not a fan of the bald headed kid, his voice kinda drives me crazy! but my 21 month old will sit for 10 minutes if its on, so i allow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great guest post! Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for great sales that please the toddler! I'd say that's a win for mama too! Headed over to check out the guest post now :) Happy Friday, Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your guest post!!:)

    What a lucky girl!! :)

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your guest post. It really is the best answer to that question. How do you do it? I just do. :)

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye