Thursday, July 25, 2013

Birthdays=Free Day

Not really, Today will most likely be just like any other day. Busy running around having fun with the kids. But? I wouldn't want to spend my birthday any other way.

So birthdays= day away from blogging.
Birthdays= sharing pretty pictures from vacation {an actual post on vacation is coming next week}.
Birthdays= one year older, one year wiser, one year gone, one less year to live, but one year to celebrate.
Birthdays= remembering everything we should be grateful for, like family, good health, and our children. Cheesecake, bud light lime, and chocolate too.


Birthdays are always a reminder for me of where life has taken me. What all I have accomplished in these 27 years of life, and the dreams that continue to lie ahead.

Birthdays. They're special.

20 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day with your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest happy birthday Becky! Your blog is such a joy to follow:) Hope you have the best day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, girlie!!! Yay for 27!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Hope you have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will never understand people who hate their birthdays. It looks like you have a really great perspective on them. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Becky! Hope you have a wonderful and relaxing day with your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Happy Birthday to you! Love the cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday mama!!! Hope you have a fabulous day w the family and they spoil you rotten

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh...I love that first picture of you and E. I think that may be my favorite picture you've ever posted. So natural and unposed, perfect. I can feel the love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog, new follower here! You have the cutest little munchkins around :)

    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Becky! Just found your blog yesterday and I'm in love. So much to read about...I love it! God bless you and your beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at those beautiful babies!!
    ...happy birthday, Mom!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day. p.s. where did you get your cute cover up??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh we share birthdays! Happy birthday mama, great photos

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye