Monday, July 22, 2013

Bringing Home Baby

I remember my first pregnancy as if it was yesterday. I remember the kicks, the rolls, the hiccups and the pains {yes, there were pains}. I remember feeling the anxiety during the last few weeks. Playing the guessing game of..."When will she be here." I remember all the excitement and love that we felt from our family and friends. And then...

She was born.

And your pregnancy and your life before this child somehow, not sure how, just becomes a blur......

Read the rest of my guest post at Pam's blog where I talk bringing home baby.

http://www.ourlovenestblog.com/2013/07/bringing-home-baby-kicking-off-guest.html

1 comment:

  1. Loved your guest post! Especially the "they actually let you take the baby home" part! hah! Can't wait to bring my baby girl home in 9 weeks!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye