Thursday, July 18, 2013

Get to Know the Husband






After Andrew wrote a little blog post about random facts about me, I thought to myself, why not do the same for Andrew. I think our children will enjoy reading about mama and papa down the road, especially the younger version. I think, we, ourselves, will love reading these sort of things. You know, when we are old and hairy. I mean...

So here are some random facts that I don't want to forget:

1. You prefer dishes to go on the right hand side of the sink. In fact, you prefer no dishes at all. If you had it your way, you would come home to a spotless kitchen every day. For whatever reason, a clean kitchen keeps your sanity.

2. Which reminds me, you can't cook unless everything is clean first. Why, I ask myself? It's only going to get idirty again.But, I have learned to stop asking questions.

3. There was a time in your life where you were in love with your xbox. Better yet, you were obsessed with that little headpiece of yours and yelling at little boys that it was "past their bedtime."

4. Our neighbor and you are in competition as to who mows their lawn more. He clearly wins, but that is only because I put a stop to the unnecessary mowing.

5. You and your sister have one of the closest bonds I have ever seen. You two talk every day and she brings out this giddy little boy out of you.

6. Family oriented. Would not want any other life, and you say that so much when you hang out with friends who are not married.

7. Can't stand how I park the car in the garage. Always says that I park it too close to the right and I don't angle it. However, I beg to differ.

8. Loves history channel, storage wars, pawn stars.

9. Shows we watch together, The Voice and Dexter. I want to add the bachelor and bachelorette, but you will never admit that you watch that with me. Remember honey when we used to have the time to actually watch shows?

10. Your favorite date night is a night out in the town, hotel and nice dinner with your main wife. Or, your only wife.

11. Weekends call for big breakfasts, courtesy of chef Andrew.

12.  Before E was born you requested that she not partake in cheerleading, softball. So far, you say, those are off limits.

13. You love fighting matches. You know, those ones that cost us $60 to watch. For a few hours.

14. You would live at the golf course if I let you. In fact,  you don't golf as much as you do. Actually, very little. Kids and life just seems to get in the way I guess. One of these days.. I'll go golfing with you. Remember when you told me that flip flops were not appropriate for the driving range? Remember my cheap purple golf clubs that I bought. Where are those anyway? Probably at Beau Jardin....

15. Loves to love. There is no need to explain this one. It's the reason I fell in love with you.

12 comments:

  1. So sweet!! I know your babies will love looking back and reading about you guys later on down the road! Your hubby sounds super sweet! And I know I've said a million times before that Graham looks just like you (which I still think), but in these pics he looks like his daddy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is such a sweet post! It's always so fun hearing about the husbands behind the blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was great. It will be truly special for you and Andrew, and the little ones, to look back at this list in years to come. I'm the same way about a clean kitchen. And just be glad he cooks at all...mine doesn't! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to remember the things about your hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!! So sweet & cute! Love the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL the part about him and his Xbox, and how he'd yell into his mic at little kids. My Husband did the same thing!! He used to play xbox a lot when we were first married and he'd always end up playing "live" against kids or teenagers, and tell them they needed to go to bed. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute!! My husband is the same way about my parking by the way, must be a guy thing!

    xoxo
    Petchie
    http://psblogbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post! I'm the same way with #2. I don't know what it is but I drive myself crazy..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet, I want to do one on my man now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO sweet of you to want to remember these things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this post! Its so neat to make note of these types of things to look back on :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! Such a sweet post. It's definitely nice to remember these things. :)

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye