Friday, March 30, 2012

$16.00 Jacket sale is back

Just when I thought that I had bought enough jackets, they do it to me again. Remember this sale? And how I ended up with total of 6 new jackets? Not to mention the 2 I had purchased previous to that. Yes,  It's called a problem.  Some are Christmas presents, mind you.
But yes. They are back. Different ones. Springy ones.
Some are long. Some are short. Some are lightweight. Some are heavier. Colors, and more colors. And styles. Lots of styles. BUTTONS.
And not to mention, price.

Go check them out here! Get yours shipped free if you are new!

Now... how do I narrow down my choices......
------------------
update. I only ordered.... 6. EEK.
a few as Christmas gifts. Don't look here family. You can't peek!



 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye