Sunday, July 1, 2012

Advertise with FROM MRS TO MAMA!

With From Mrs to Mama growing on a daily basis, I am always thrilled to promote other businesses, shops, and bloggers on my little old site here.

Statistics

Monthly Views: 70,00-100,00
Daily Views: 2,500-4,000
Monthly Unique Views: 12,000-15,000
Lifetime Views: over 1 million in 2 years

GFC: 1,750
Feedburner: 2,150
Twitter: 805
Facebook: 470
Instagram: 600

**All advertising options include a monthly introduction post and amplification through twitter and Facebook.

**As always, I am open to doing reviews and giveaways on the blog to help further your business. Contact me directly through my email with further details frommrstomama@gmail.com

**All ads will be displayed on my right hand toolbar... see image to your left here. Ad spots will be rotated throughout the month for maximum exposure.

Again, feel free to email with any questions or further details. I am always open to any suggestions you might have!
Frommrstomama@gmail.com

**Also, will only accept one of the same business at a time. Such as Scentsy, Avon, Mary Kay, Stella and Dot, etc.

And if you sign up this month using code: Happy4th you get 25% off any of the packages!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye