Monday, August 6, 2012

Checking In from Vacation... via Instagram

8.06.12

Car Ride- bright and early at 4am






For the love of the i-pad... XOXO apple makers

pink toes
oh hi! it's me!
First day breakfast of champtons before heading to the beach
The "beginning" of our beach take-over
the ocean in the morning
the miss priss enjoying her time underneath the tent... more on that later
the beginning of our dinner set-up
our pretty condo
my lunch preparation in the morning to take to the beach
Me and my girl today

 Just popping in real quick to give an update on our trip. Lets just put it this way.. A-mazing. We have had a perfect first and second full day and I only hope each day forward is just as good.

I will have full updates when I get back with day-to-date recaps including, I'm sure, an overload of pictures.

I think I have already taken 800 pictures? Oh boy.

And because I'm in a vacation mood: get 30% off all advertising spots using code: vacation! Spot booked? No worries, you can book ahead of time using the code!

Advertising Info


15 comments:

  1. Looks super relaxing and perfect! And that's the food pic I was drooling over. GIMME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe next time I wanna come...:)

    Looks like so much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like SO much fun! E is presh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are on a beach vacay too but ours ends tomorrow, boo!! Can't wait to see your pics & hear about E's "prissy" moment haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you're enjoying yourselves!! :) Have fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures! Looks like you're having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the sneak peak! Looks amazing...I miss the beach! Where are you? Can't wait for the full recap when you get home! Enjoy, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you guys are having a wonderful trip!!!! Thanks for the sneak peak:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the sweet photos however my favorite one has to be little miss wide eyed at 4am! So presh & yes thank god for ipods,ipads & such :)They are life savers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks and sounds as if you are having such an amazing trip!! So happy for you. Keep having a blast and we look forward to more photos soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love all of these photos :)
    E is absolutely adorable!

    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those pink toes are A-DO-RA-BLE! I'm so happy you're having a great time :) Make the most of each day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. she is so stinking precious & I sure wish I was on vacation at the beach - ENJOY :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. E is SO cute! What beach do you all visit? We just went to Perdido Key, FL for the first time and it was very nice.

    Glad you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye