*A couple of instagram pictures to fill you guys in before I overload your reader with vacation updates from my real camera... and I mean overload next week. I may lose a follower or ten.
* The best belly picture I can come up with. I know I am lacking with the bump updates, but the vacation has kind of thrown me off schedule. Normal programming to return next week. I am 18 weeks and 2 days in case anyone was wondering :)
* I hope you all were not too bored with my Juggling Life Series. I hope you guys enjoyed it and it answered some questions that a few of you have asked me in the past.
* We find out the gender of the baby on Monday! Bright an early! Have you put your guesses in? If not, there is a poll at the bottom left sidebar where you can vote boy or girl.
* And for my secret? Well. It's not much of a secret seeing as how I shared a little picture via twitter and instagram. But on the off chance that you do not follow me on either, or happened to miss it... my secret is...
I met this beautiful mama, better known as Mandy @ House of Rose, a couple of days ago! And her husband actually.
And? I could go on and on about how wonderful she is. Truly. We met at panera and chatted for over an hour and a half, and it felt like 5 minutes. I don't think we took a breath until the end. Something about meeting a fellow blogger, and a mama at that, that gets you just talking away. She is someone that I could see myself sitting on the couch on a weekday talking life, blogging, and of course motherhood. And if you don't read her blog? Well then you are missing out. Let me draw you specifically to her home projects. Warning, you will be jealous of her creativity. But definitely feel inspired.
Needless to say, our little breakfast date was a nice little getaway for me during my vacation. Oh and remember how I said I met her husband as well? Well he is also a fellow blogger. A big time finance blogger. Don't be fooled by the finance part, he is just as witty as his beautiful wife. And if you are at all interested in learning about budgeting, life insurance, retirement and more... I highly suggest checking out his website! This kind of stuff interests me... and thats my dorky side coming out ;)
So there's my secret. I've been in blog meeting heaven lately. And I'm not complaining.
* If you missed my advertising announcement, you can check it out here with a promo code. There are still 2 large and 2 medium spots available!