Sunday, August 12, 2012

We are HOME!

8.12.12

We are home, safe and sound. And I am happy to report that the trip home was actually better than the trip there. In other words, not a single meltdown from the baby girl. Not one. She was one happy child. How this can be with a big fat lip? I have no idea.

But I am thankful nonetheless.

We have lots of bags to unpack {why oh why } and things to do around the house. Including going to get this toddler a big girl bed. Because, yes, she still remembers she can still climb out of her crib.

Not to mention tomorrow is THE BIG DAY. You know... the big ultrasound. THE ONE. So. While we are busy running around the house and getting things in order, pray for a healthy report tomorrow and that baby Teddy Graham shows us the goods.

No worries, I have all my pictures uploaded and edited. Which means... an overload in your reader to come next week with lots of vacation updates. Oh and for those who asked.... I am pleased to tell you all that my dog is still alive and our neighbors don't hate us. Vacation=success.

Have a great Sunday!

17 comments:

  1. Yay for a good trip home! The ultrasound is exciting too! Y'all are going to have a big week :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear your trip home was a success. So exciting for the big ultrasound tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Home!!
    Glad you had a great trip back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home... and enjoy tomorrow! The gender-revealing ultrasounds were always one of my favorite says of pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad it was a smooth trip home!! Can't wait to find out if y'all are having a boy or a girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you all made it back safe!! I can NOT wait until the gender reveal!!!! AHHHH! Jealous that E gave you NO meltdowns on the way home! Our trip home was quite opposite. Hehe! So bad, in fact, that my husband swore he's flying for the next trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Home sweet home :)I just came back from my holiday too. Enjoy my blog www.kidfreak.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad yall had a great trip back home safe and sound! Loved seeing all of thebeach pics! Poor baby girls busted lip!!!

    Good luck tomorrow!! Can't wait to hear what it is!! I say BOY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah i hate unpacking!
    Hope the trip was amazing!
    OH and my guess on the ultrasound is BOY! Everyone is having boys

    -Christa
    http://christanncox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you made it home safely!! :) and eeeeeek!!! :) SO SO SO excited for you tomorrow! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back home. I am glad your trip went smoothly. I cannot wait to see what the new little one will be whether another girl or this time a little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love coming back home from a successful trip and getting into our routine again! Can't wait to hear what you're having!! I think it's a girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a cute pic from the beach! what software program do you use for your pictures? i'm glad little princess Elli was so good on the trip home even with her boo boo, bless her! You're one out of this world momma ya know! Prayers that baby teddy graham shows the goods, I am thinking boy! I can't wait to find out lol! Are you having a gender reveal party? Glad you all are home safe and sound!


    love
    Sums

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad y'all had such a great trip!!!! Can't wait to see all the pictures!! && Good luck tomorrow with the ultra sound, so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad the trip home went well! We have our 10 hour drive to NJ this week and I hope my Elena is as well-behaved as your sweet Elli! Can't wait to see all your photos and for the GENDER REVEAL! Woo Hoo! Good luck :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  16. so glad you had such a great time on vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Praying for a healthy report with baby tomorrow and so glad that your vacation was a success!! Will be checking back tomorrow to hear the news!!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye