Saturday, August 18, 2012

BUMP ATTACK! 19 weeks!

8.18.12

It has been a great past couple of weeks. Not to mention the fact that we had a week long family vacation in Hilton Head Island. But pregnancy wise? I have been feeling very good. The nausea, I am happy to say, is finally long gone. I feel like myself again. I can eat food like a normal human being. The only thing that is very different from my last pregnancy is that I actually feel pregnant. What does this mean? Well I notice my belly. I can feel my belly. I feel different in that aspect.
I have felt the baby move on a couple of occasions. I am actually pretty surprised that 1, I didn't feel the baby move sooner, and 2 that it's not as prominent. I feel like with Elliana I felt her early on and consistently every day. But the difference with her and baby boy is that I never felt any pains, didn't feel quite pregnant, and just felt little flutters and movements. Baby boy.... I feel him in there. I just don't feel the movements just yet. I do think he has jabbed me in my pelvis there quite a few times there. That may explain the pains.
We found out the sex of the baby on Monday! A baby boy! I have a post to come on this day... and there are some details that I would like to share, but it was a very exciting day for us to say the least. I have known for a couple of months that it was a boy. You know, the mama instinct type know. Andrew actually thought it was a girl. But he hadn't told me this until after the ultrasound tech had announced that it was in fact a boy. I think he was convinced that he was going to have all girls. He makes a pretty good girl papa, if I do say so myself.

Speaking of baby boy, the next question we get after people find out the gender is if we have a name picked out. The answer is? No. We don't. Not even close. Not at all. Not even a list of 1. Or two. Or 10. Nothing. We are in struggle mode, and I have a feeling it will be a long time until we decide on something that we both don't want to rip our hair out at the sound of.
Some details for this week:
Weight gain: Total 7lbs up.
Maternity clothes: None
Baby's weight at U/S: 10 ounces
Heart Rate: 153
B/P and Urine looked great.





And I had to share all of these pictures from our little photo shoot for many reasons. One, I have to make up for the lost weeks of bump pictures. Two, Elliana kept saying "pichtas, pichtas, pichtas" when she saw the camera stand. And lastly, because she was obsessed with mama's necklace. So much so that she stole it from me. And? The most adorable little toddler with the cutest necklace ever.

I can't believe we will be halfway through the pregnancy in just a couple of days!!!

**Be sure to check out Kiki La Rue by clicking below. My latest obsession in clothes!!**

32 comments:

  1. Sounds like everything is going perfect for you guys. Love the pics as always, you girls look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I love just about every.single.dress you wear in these bump attack posts!

    So glad to hear everything is good with you and baby boy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting and congrats!

    I am in Hilton Head right now! Any recs on restaurants or things to do/see???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad all's well! I found with my second and third pregnancies, I didn't feel my babies move early and often, simply because I didn't have as much time to focus on it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. loveee your dress and necklace! and love that Elliana is wearing your necklace...just like momma! too cute!

    so excited about your lil boy!!! :) Princess E will be a great big sis!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the boy!!!

    Love that necklace!! I've been looking for one just like that. Where is yours from??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the baby bump and your daughter is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cuteness is ikilling me mama! Seriously our baby BOY bump is adorabke! And Elli is so stinking cute as always! Xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boy names are hard, we werent settled on one until d day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep it seems like pregnancies around here including mine are going by super fast. I hope you aren't carrying Elliana that much and it's mainly for the pictures. I still have to carry Layla (whose 15 months) because she only started walking 2 weeks ago-though not as much. My lower back is suffering though and aggravating my sciatic nerve.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was going to say maybe you aren't feeling baby boy move as much since you are busy chasing around a toddler haha

    Names are HARD! We had a hard time picking a girl name for Olivia! Good luck, at least you have a little bit of time :)

    I seriously love your bump and how you dress it and E looks adorable in your necklace!! I love what a Girly girl she is!! I hope Olivia will always be a Girly girl too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Mrs. Becky!!! You are such a pretty preggo. You have the glow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this photo shoot! So adorable! Congrats on baby boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look awesome and I love that she takes your jewelery already, so cute! Yay for a baby boy, they are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are just so beautiful, made only more gorgeous by pregnancy!! You look Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww congrats on the sweet baby boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these pics! The necklace is so pretty. It really gives a nice pop of color to the outfit.
    http://thegrassskirtblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on the baby boy! Boys are sooo much fun. I was convinced I was having a girl- I had the worst nausea for the first 16 weeks and everyone told me that nausea meant a girl. When we saw it was a boy, we were so surprised! But you will learn, it's a VERY special bond between a mommy and son. I love my son so much and he's a complete Mommy's Boy! My husband and I had the hardest time coming up with a boys name that we could both absolutely love. We butted heads over it for months. Eventually, we came up with Lucas Riley. And I can't imagine his name being anything else! Hilton Head is so beautiful- we live an hour or so up the coast in Charleston. Congrats again on the sweet baby boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. A baby boy is so exciting! You look great I hope the rest of your pregnancy is as great as this week.

    http://whattolivefor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats again on baby boy! what a wonderful and exciting addition to the family! You do make THE cutest babies!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats mamma on the baby boy! I am excited to see how little miss will do with a boy! I am happy for you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations! You look amazing!! I think I gained 7 lbs in the first week of my pregnancy!! Congrats again :) How wonderful!

    Rebecca
    http://mommyinmanolos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on a boy! New to your blog and just love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. You could not possibly be ANY cuter! I love your bump updates! And DYING over Elli wearing your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This set of pictures is adorable!!! I love it :) It looks like everything is going smoothly and I'm glad to hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look fantastic! :) and it took us forever to think of a boy name! In fact, we have one picked out (finally) but we keep telling people we don't cause we don't want to tell them! :P Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratualtions!!! i am finally catching up with my blogs and i seriously cannot beleive how many of you guys are preggers!!! I need to catch up! i hope your pregnancy goes entirely smooth and you have a healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the bump pictures and especially the pics of E. Too cute. Can't believe you're halfway through!
    P.S. Mary Kathryn was our "boy" the ENTIRE pregnancy. 5 ultrasounds, 2 boy showers, a boy nursery and we find out the day before my section she was a girl! Needless to say we were rushing home to wash Hailey's baby clothes and do our best to girlify the nursery! We were destined for girls it seems!:)

    ReplyDelete
  29. thanks for approving my ad, Becky :) And you look GORGEOUS! I remember reading during your pregnancy with Elliana and thinking you were the most perfect pregnant girl ever - still true! Radiant, love :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love your bump updates! :) I'm catching back up in the blog world! I took a break and I have missed reading all of your posts! I love your new statement necklace! SO cute! Elliana looks adorable in all of your pictures as always and you're the cutest pregnant mama I've ever seen!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats!! Better to have ultra sound pictures , because it provides you the health status of a baby.





     Pregnancy Week by Week 

    ReplyDelete
  32. i feel like ive been gone forever! i have only "liked" your stuff on fb & a few comments on IG! if i havent already, let me take the time now to say congrats, a little boy..perfect. one of each. soooo happy for you !

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye