Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Favorites & Letters

8.03.12

Friday Letters
Photobucket
Dear Blog.... I apologize for the lack of a bump attack picture/post this week. Seeing as how I worked throughout the week, had fun with the toddler tot, and packed our life away for vacation.... it was kind of sort of at the end of my to-do list. Forgiveness?  Lets just say... the only update is that I've gained 2 pounds. Lovely.


Dear Carson...I ow you an apology as well. You have been neglected and mistreated and you are always getting the raw end of the deal. Maybe this vacation and separation will make you love you more? Maybe?... oy.

Dear Beach.... we will be meeting in a little over 24 hours. And we will be friends for 7 days. I hope you are as excited as I am.

Dear Elliana... naps haven't been so fabulous this week. Can we go back to being fabulous pretty please?

Dear Clothes... can't you just learn to pack yourselves already? This is just too much work for my liking.

Dear work... I won't see you for 13 days. Can't say I'll miss you.

Dear Teddy Graham... we find out who you are in little over a week. I hope you don't mind showing off your goodies for that little time. We are so excited to finally name you.

Dear Husband.... I hope you don't kill me after you see all that we are taking with us on vacation. I mean. Really. It's not that bad.


Friday Favorites
This week... Some links to check out....
Favorite Photography Photos...
Favorite Link Up announcement...
Favorite Baby Bump Blogger....
Favorite DIY project...
Favorite Weight Loss post....

Favorite Drink I'm Missing

Favorite show as of late...
Favorite Thing I soon will be Doing {24 hours!}
Source

Favorite Food of the Week

My favorite pretty face...
 Happy Friday! We are off to see the beautiful ocean in the morning!

11 comments:

  1. Bagels were a favorite of mine this week too. They've been a lifesaver during my pregnancy. Have a great weekend!
    http://thegrassskirtblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great vacay girl!! Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've said it a million times and I'll say it a million more ... your daughter is so beautiful. I missed Bach Pad this week which saddens me. And why are bagels the best thing ever? Einstein bagels are my fave ever!

    Thanks for linking up with me! XOXO and TGIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've said it a million times and I'll say it a million more ... your daughter is so beautiful. I missed Bach Pad this week which saddens me. And why are bagels the best thing ever? Einstein bagels are my fave ever!

    Thanks for linking up with me! XOXO and TGIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh have fun at the beach! I'm so jealous! I can't wait to see your baby bump bikini pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving bachelor pad... those shows are so addicting!

    I hope you have an amazing vaca and can't wait to hear your big news once you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahah you just made me laugh so hard :)
    Enjoy your vacation !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. God your daughter is beyond beautiful! Watch out boys when she gets older haha! Have SO much fun at the beach! Ill be there too on Sunday! I cannot wait! xo Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! My husband almost killed me when he saw how much I brought to the beach! It's hard to pack lightly for a family of 5 that includes a baby!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye