Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy 3 Beautiful Years


Today marks a very special day for Andrew and myself. For our little family of four. Three years ago today Andrew and I made the vow while standing on the beach in Maui to love each other eternally, to be by each others side through all the hurdles in life, to honor and respect, and to promise to grow old together through sickness and in health. I know that we were destined to be together. I know that he will be that little old man that I will be sitting on the front porch in our rocking chairs 60 years from now. I know that he is the best man and the most honorable father I know. I know that he has given me the most precious gift of all... our children... and every day that I look into my daughter's eyes, I am reminded of this amazing love that started it all.

I love you Andrew with all my heart. More than words can express. More than I can show you. I love you more and more with each passing day, memory, milestones in our relationship. You are my everything.

*Check out the amazing camera strap cover giveaway going on my blog I posted today here!

31 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Stumbled across your blog. Your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...Happy Anniversary <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Happy anniversary to you two. I'm new to your blog - have you blogged about the story of how you guys met? I always love reading those :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I love even more everytime you say our children!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww this is so sweet. happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary. It looks like you have made your relationship your 'full time job' so to speak, and that the work has paid off :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaawww....so sweet!!! Happy Anniversary to a beautiful couple:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary!!! you deserve to have the best day!! i cant wait to be able to say this with Alex.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chocking back tears!! Aww Congrats.. and cheers to many more years!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 3-year anniversary guys!

    keepingupwithtiffany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary!! Our anniversary was yesterday, also 3 years ago {we got married on a Friday!}. You and your family are very blessed! Wishing you all the best! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy anniversary!! we'll be celebrating 3 years next month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary!! :) What a great family you two have "built" in these last three years!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy anniversary!!!!! Cheers to many more to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy anniversary!!!!! Cheers to many more to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww! Congrats!! We just celebrated 3 years as well!! Happy Anniversary!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Anniversary and may you celebrate many many more !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. HAppy 3rd years momma!! Hope you guys have a wonderful day celebrating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy anniversary! You guys look adorable in this pic!!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye