Saturday, April 21, 2012

20x20 canvas for $31.00 plus FREE SHIPPING!

Husband went out with his friends tonight... which means... he left me with the computer and a credit card.... which means.... there were some deals to be found.

I know I already shared a deal tonight... but this one was just crazy amazing and I had to share!

I have gotten a couple canvases from Canvas Lifestyle and have been SO impressed! So much so that I had to get another one with this deal!


$31.00 for 20x20 canvas plus FREE SHIPPING!
I  bought this canvas deal on plum district. New members {or you can use a new email address} click here and automatically get $5.00 off their order. Use discount code visa10 and get an additional 10% off.

Your total should come down to $31.00! And FREE shipping on your canvas! You can get a 20x20 (1.5 inch thick) canvas for $31.00 with FREE shipping.

Get it? GO GET IT!

3 comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye