Sunday, April 15, 2012

Chicago Update

Just sitting in my hotel room this morning, waiting for the baby girl to wake up so we can head out, and wanted to quickly update this little space of mine.

Three words. WE.LOVE.THEM.

The trip was perfect from the minute we walked through the door. Instant connections. Jody was exactly who she was. The kiddies loved each other. And the boys? Well a Bromance that is off the charts! See, husband needs to have more faith in me.

All I have to say... is we are definitely doing this again. Maybe a different city each time? Ha!

I have a recap of every day to come and soooo many pictures to post! I miss our friends already. Sads.

12 comments:

  1. Awww! I'm so glad that you had fun! There are a few women that I want to do this with on here! Btw you were only a few hours from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I can't wait to read more about your little visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe I wanst invited to this chicago party!! ;) jk...sorta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had fun! Its always so great when you meet people and EVERYone has someone to socialize with, from littles to bigs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great, looking forward to your upcoming post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Freaking hilarious!! :) I have met up with a few (local-ish) bloggers before, and it's never as scary as the men think it's going to be ;)

    Glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for this trip! I would love to get out there and meet some of my favorite bloggers.

    How fun to make friends that your whole family loves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for this trip! I would love to get out there and meet some of my favorite bloggers.

    How fun to make friends that your whole family loves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Can't wait for the photo montage!

    ReplyDelete
  10. just found your blog - already can't remember how! :) New follower - have a bunch of similarities - photography, little one, have a blog, etc..... :)

    Stop by -

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. So jealous! LOL ....but more glad that your hubbys' hit it off ...thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye