Saturday, April 21, 2012

Great deals...and I did it again. I shopped.

Someone keep me away from Totsy. And you people stop spending money. Because all I do is shop shop shop and get these boxes full of stuff.

Thankfully, my Christmas shopping has a pretty good start. Like a really really good start.

But today there were so many deals on Totsy that I couldn't help but share.

And in case you are new to it... you just sign up to view the deals {its free} and you get free shipping on your first purchase, no code or minimum purchase required!

These are just a little bit of the deals that I found... there are just too many to share!
P.S. Elliana has that backpack right there... many of you have asked where I got it. And they are on sale right now!

And side note... don't tell your husbands I sent you there. You will be hooked! Go check it out.


1 comment:

  1. OMG I just checked it out...I am ADDICTED!!! Ut-oh! ha I love it, such good deals.

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye