Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm Loving....

Elliana's sweet baby cheeks.
The way she bites her bottom lip.
Her face of amazement when she sees something that intrigues her.
And how that face becomes just a little bit exaggerated with every month that passes.
The way she needs to know everything.
And the way her head rests when she realizes... it's her papa out there.
Oh. "Hi, Papa!"

Those sparkling eyes. The soft blonde silky hair with a little bit of curl at the end. The squishy fair skin. I love it all. Every ounce of her. 

And I just can't help but want to kiss the computer when I stare at these pictures.

Kiss.

12 comments:

  1. You have the world's cutest little girl. Seriously- she should be modeling in catalogs or commercials or something!!! Too perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, she is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! We have a slide show screensaver on our home computer and it has baby pictures of Matthew and everytime it pops up, I just want to squeeze him through the computer screen. ha!

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you capture her moments!! (and that she is wearing in her backpack! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is so adorable girl. i could squeeze her for a hug :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot get enough of these pictures of her. She is so darn precious. And I know I've said it time and time again but your pictures are just stunning and capture every little bit of emotion in your pictures. I need you to teach me a lesson or two ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. she has the most gorgeous eyes! hope yall have a good weekend! i assume youll be spending lots of time with mr grey, no? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do a great job of capturing her "looks", Becky.
    Hope you guys are having a great weekend.

    Cheers,
    Em
    Emmy June

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh - how beautiful is your bebe!! i am not sure how i found your blog -- maybe a blog roll -- but your little one is presh!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are just the sweetest mama ever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cherish those cheeks! I have a 4 year old and a 5 year old (both boys) and the cheeks are slowly thinning out into little boy faces rather than chubby baby faces. Makes me sad!

    Good thing I have one on the way so I can relish the cheeks again soon :)

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye