Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Eyes Made To See The World



It started out like this....

"Here, mama, papa's glasses," she says.
"Broken," she adds.

I look down to, well, see that they were in fact broken. I call Andrew to tell him, and he's pretty upset, since he had just purchased the pair this year. Seeing as it was only May, and our next coverage wouldn't begin until January, this would mean that he would either have to wait 8 months, or he would be paying full price for a pair of glasses.

When I thought about who to surprise with a year of VSP eye insurance, the answer was blatantly obvious to me.

Watch the video below to see it all.

Wondering what VSP can do for you? “Eye” got you covered. VSP Direct costs as low as 41 cents a day and is a great way for individuals and families to have vision insurance, even if it's not provided through work. Learn more about VSP here.

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

2 comments:

  1. haha I was smiling the whole time! You guys are SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is so sweet! you're such a caring wife. I loved the vid :)

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye