Friday, May 17, 2013

I confess..

I cannot stand the sound of napkins against people's hands. Them playing with it? The rustling sound? I cringe.

I will have moments where I become neurotic clean freak/organize queen. During those moments... little pieces from toys? Stand no chance. Trash. Trash. Trash. I cannot stand small pieces laying around everywhere. If they don't have a home, I make one for them. The trash can.

I have approximately 12 people saved to my cell phone contacts. Why? Because I am too lazy to save phone numbers. If you were to go through my texts, you would see a list of phone numbers. How do I remember who is who? Based on what we were talking about.

Sometimes, Andrew clears my phone {don't ask me why}, and then I get upset because I don't remember so and so's phone number and cannot get in contact with them.

If you call and I don't know your phone number? I won't answer. If you don't leave a voicemail? I won't call back.

And since I am on the topic of cell phones, lets just say I am terrible at getting back to people. In all forms.

Moving along...

When I used to work day shift, I would set 3 alarms. Two of those three were set for a couple hours before I had to actually wake up. Why? Because I loved knowing that I had a couple hours left. And now? Well, now, I don't even know what sleep is.

5/7 days of the week, I eat cereal. Trader Joe's Berry cereal. The absolute best.

I would eat cereal for every meal if that was okay. Which, by the way, who says it isn't?

When I'm at work, I don't normally. Eat. If I do, it's because someone has either brought food in {junk food}, or I go downstairs to pick something out. Which, 9/10 it's either a piece {x10} of chocolate or a salad. Absolutely makes sense.

The first movie I ever cried at was Lion King.

But then again, I cry at every sad movie. I cry at just the sight of someone crying. And when I cry, it sure isn't pretty. I get red in the face, splotchy, and I feel like I can't breathe.
------
And there you have it, a random confessional on food, my phone habits, and crying. Happy Friday! And because it's such a happy day, save 30% off sponsorship through the weekend using code: happyday

Happy day!

13 comments:

  1. My husband doesn't save contacts either and it drives me crazy haha! And I could eat cereal every day as well. I normally don't buy it because I can't stop eating it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessively clear my phone, but my hubby is just like you-- doesn't save numbers, he'll have like 13 voicemails he hasn't listened to, 40 unread texts... EEK! Drives me crazy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you go 12 hours without eating???? While breastfeeding I had to eat ALL THE TIME or I would get light headed and feel sweaty. I was always so hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could totally eat cereal for every meal as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, you don't save phone numbers? That would drive me BATTY. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. seriously? I think we could be friends. Although we wouldn't call each other back. So maybe not :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sooooo glad that there is someone else out there with the napkin issue!!! I swear, my parents had an exchange student once that didn't speak English, but would sneak up behind me and rub her paper napkin in my ear. Ahhhh, makes my skin crawl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am the same way with not knowing a number & not answering it. The way I see it is if you don't leave a message, it wasn't that important. The only way I'll answer an unknown number is if they call about 3 times back to back, and even then it's iffy.
    Crying. I cry at everything! Good, bad, happy, sad, whatever. & I also get red and slotchy. Nose running, snotty mess. It's just a mess! lol
    Love this post!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the confession session hehe! Your too cute sweet girl... Its always nice to learn someone better :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I can relate to everything you confessed, too funny! Love your blog!

    www.multipurposemama.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i had a giggle about the leave a voicemail...i am the OPPOSITE
    don't even bother leaving a vm..i NEVER check it and only check it once a month! bhahaha I've missed many a things that way. but keep trying until you get me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I pretty much eat cereal for every meal right now. It's the only thing that doesn't make me sicker than what I already am!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye