Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Honey...I gave the Keurig to a Blog Friend.

If you follow me on twitter then you may have already seen this "Keurig" conversation between Andrew and myself. And if you didn't... well then you get to see it first hand here on the little blog of mine.

Just a little background before you start reading.

1. I texted Andrew to tell him that I had just gotten a free Keurig using my plum dollars.
2. He texted back how excited he was... how awesome the thing is... this and that and blah blah blah... he was going on and on about it. Telling me all about the bells and whistles. Okay.
3. Cursing is a norm in our texts... don't take things too seriously now.
4. When I initially told him about the Keurig, I had no intentions of playing a prank on him.
5. But a prank it has turned into...

So... I tell him that I actually already shipped that Keurig to a blog friend....{I'm in green, he is in grey}

at this point.. i'm all sorts giggling
 
{since when do I have to ask for permission mister?}
So then he starts to play the "guilt" card on me.



{i mean really, is it that cool. Yup,  didn't think so}
So then I suggest maybe his mom get him one....

He called me after this text telling me
"you need to call the company and tell them you made a mistake,
and that they need to change the shipping address."

"becky, i'm begging you."

ha. desperate.

I try to calm his nerves....

And there you have it my friends.
My husband just compared the Keurig to our child.


And I just about died from laughter.

And in case you were wondering...
No. He still doesn't know that I was kidding.

35 comments:

  1. bwahahahahaha thats beyond hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! This SO sounds like my husband! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, sooo funny! he really wants that Keurig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg!!!!!! Hahahaha!!! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. The best. 2. You're brave. 3. DYING- That poor guy! It is hilarious though!! By the way, does he know he's the subject of your blog today???

    ReplyDelete
  6. BAHAHAHAHA!!! Classic!!! This is absolutely hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I had one, I would totally take a picture with it just so you could show him how excited your blog reader was to receive it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha I love it. My husband is the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made my morning LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! I love this! I think Chris would FLIP OUT on me if I did that! You will have to do an after Christmas post so that we know what his reaction was.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha you're such a bitch. I love it! Poor Andrew! He got SO heated! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! I saw your posts on twitter I was dying haha! My husband would die too! He would be so mad if I gave something he wanted away! Your so funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's hilarious. Are you going to give it to him for Christmas? haha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This whole thing still cracks me up! I freakin' love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My sister-in-law and I just read this and we are laughing. Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahahhahahaha that is so awesome!!! Can't wait to hear how this turns out :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha! I seriously love this! Jesse and I love playing pranks on each other but I usually can't hold out very long. I am super impressed that you have kept it going. You must share his response when you finally tell him the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bahahahaha that is hilarious he was pissed off.. haha! Love it..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ha-ha! That's hilarious :) Are you going to wrap it up and give it to hime for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  20. haha oh my goodness hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh my goodness I wish I could pull a prank like this on my husband. I got to show your post to him! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I watched this unfold on twitter, and thought it was hilarious then. Seeing it on here, I read it to everyone here at work, we're all cracking up laughing.
    Hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. HAHAHA omgosh I just laughed the whole way through. You need to let me know what he does when he finds out you were kidding. I really like "I am so disappointed in your decision" and call and tell the company you made a mistake on the shipping address, haha! So funny. Boys... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. hahah I love following you! This made my day.. Men!!The give us a reason to laugh every day right?!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this!!:) I like seeing him all mad and crap!! bahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hahah thats a damn waste!! Sounds like my husband!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. P.s ooh yes have used them when in USA. Want one!!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye