Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Show Me Christmas *LIST* {1}; Link Up!!


Hey guys, it's the kickoff to Show Me Christmas for the month of December hosted by Aly @ Analyze This and myself. and I am super excited to see what you guys are "wishing for Christmas." Whether real or fake. As you will see below, a lot of my items are... If only Santa was a billionaire... I would totally want this. Such things like the LV bag, and the tory burch boots, and DIAMONDS. But since Santa is not a billionaire and we don't live in la-la land {which I am okay with}... then I have come to terms with the fact that I need things like new pots and pans {because the ones we currently own, which retail for 650, are a complete waste of life. And time. And recipes. They pretty much suck. Stainless steel pretty much sucks}. So ya. We need new pans. And a toy chest... oh for the love of a toy chest. Yes. Please Santa. Please! So as you see Santa, I have now settled nicely into an old married mom role. And I'm okay with this. I will leave cookies. And Vodka. Thanks.

So. Here is my list.


1. Canon Speedlite 580ex {because my camera needs it} 2.  Epiphanie Cam Bag  {again, my camera is just begging to have a cool little safe place to hang out it. And this? Is beyond cool.} 3. MK Gold Chronograph Watch {I'm getting this. no matter what. Santa or not, this watch is a must for me. I need a gold watch}

4. LV handbag  {I've been "asking" for this every Christmas. Asking Santa, that is. I don't really ask or tell anyone in my family that I secretly need this. But I think it has turned into a ... I'm going to buy this soon, so I better just get it. You hear me, Santa? Please. This is just beautiful 5. Tory Burch Boots { Why must these be 500 dollars. They are the hottest boots out there. Hands down. But I cringe at the price tag. Something similar to these would be fabulous. }6. Diamonds {Must I explain this one?
7. Multi-tiered Mini-Skirt {this is hott. And my husband needs hott. I need to show off these legs that I don't have. They are stubs. But regardless, this skirt is hott and I love it.   8. Couture Dress {Chiffon} {our 6 year anniversaary *dating* anniversary is coming up and this would be an amazing dress to wear to it!  9. Style&co. Coat,  Pea Coat {everything about this coat just scream out Becky. The buttons. The style. The color. I want it. I NEED

IT}

10. Pots and pans {because mine are completely worthless, they stick, and they get way too hot. Food just isn't right on them. Pretty, but worthless} 11. Toy Chest {because we have too many toys taking over our home and we need a little more organized chaos around this jungle gym. 12. gift cards {because I need a new wardrobe. Like, for serious. Bad.}
13.  A housekeeper {you know. like the ones that you find in the hotel. Yes. Fold my towels for me and leave me little sweet inspirational notes for the day. That one. Anyone have her phone number?} 14. A robot. {Why to fetch me things, why not? And maybe paint my nails? Yup. I need one of those.} 15. A personal Chef {because cooking can be for the birds. I'm getting the hang of it... but how much easier life would be if it was already made for me. And healthy. And tasty. Is that too much to ask for?}


What's on your "wish" list! Real or Fake. Anything goes {clearly. since I'm asking for robots for xmas}

 
Grab a button to tell all your friends. Come back, and link up so we can all hop around!! 

{p.s. if you have any problems with linking up your post, or not sure how to do it, just leave me a comment with your blog address and i'll link it up for you!!} have fun!


30 comments:

  1. This is a great list! I'll take #3 - 6 too, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your list!! I would DIE for those boots and LV bag as well! Wouldn't a personal chef and maid be AH-mazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great list!! I hope Andrew buys you EVERYTHING!!! I will leave him a note tomorrow!

    Umm a maid?! Yes please! I know of one that is REALLY good if you have a desire :)

    Glad we are doing this together! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently my linking skills are less than par. Ha looks like im on there twice :)will u delete one. I cant from my phone. And when ur done with your maid and chef please send to my house! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, right after Santa drops off that LV bag, he better head over to my place and leave one for me too. I'm starting to think he hasn't been getting my letters for the past 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post. Some super cute items. I feel you on the stubby legs girlfriend. Also, a robot to do my nails would rock.

    ReplyDelete
  7. go ahead and tell Andrew that I will take the Louis and diamonds too. Thanks in advance :) Thanks for hosting a cute link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving your wish list...I wish I had a cook and housecleaner too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi!

    i must be a little retarded i cant seem to know how to "grab" a button :( i copied the code but where do i put it so its in my post?

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the list & what a perfect link-up to do at the most perfect time! I think I'll just tag along and post up my list as well :)

    lovin' your blog,
    Your newest follower,
    Tara

    http://abrewofblessings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your list!!! I want those boots too, but a little too much for our pocket book :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for following me! :) I love your list!!! This link up is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Lady just so you know I had the gold MK watch and it's GOLD plated! So that means if you wear it alot the gold eventually rubs off. That's what happened to me. So I went with a new silver one instead which doesn't rub off.. Just make sure you buy at Nordstroms because of their fab return policy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't even think of a maid or a chef but I definitely need to add that to the top of my list. I linked up with my list that I did a few weeks ago. Hope that's okay! :) Thanks for hosting- I can't wait to check out everyone else's list and see what I missed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh I can't wait to link up!

    Btw, great taste mama! I've been wanting that exact same LV bag for the longest time! Its been sitting in my Pinterest "Wishlist" and I think that's as far as it will go...not in my arm...boo...
    :( And I'm pretty sure those boots are in my wishlist too! :)

    And ditto for housekeeper and robot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i would kill for a housekeeper...lol....ok maybe not kill :-)

    You can have my speed light! Im about ready to toss it out the window...LOL.....Im such a dummy and cant figure it out for the life of me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. btw i love your daughters name! My daughter was almost Elliana before we changed her name at the last minute to Sofia.....love love love Elliana!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh what link up fun! I technically wrote about this yesterday, but I thought I could still join in on the linky fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. great list! Thanks for stopping by! I'll see what I can do about that $5000 for mommies, I know I could use it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this idea! and what a great list you have! :)

    I've linked up! www.jasmineandsean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. your list is fab!! that camera bag is cute- ive never seen one like that! and i will take #3, #5, #8, and #15 too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. ummmm yup I'll take one of each! {minus toy box...don't think I need that one yet} that bag is suppppper cute. p.s. I accidentally put two on there because I thought it didn't work and I have no idear how to delete the extra one :/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your list! Those TB boots are gorgeous, if only they were about $400 less ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. awesome list! love that watch and wish those boots would fit my fat calves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. That camera bag is adorable, and that skirt is HOT - love it!

    Also, no explanation needed for diamonds. EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your list!!' I TOTALLY am in dire need for a camera bag as well!! I gotta get going on my list! Thanks for motivating me! :-)
    Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this link-up! So sad I missed the Dec. 6th one but I will be sure to link up for the next one!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ugh! Why am I always late to the party?! Wish I had found this sooner- your list is great!
    I recently posted some fun, creative gift ideas for the person who has everything. Not exactly the same thing but worth looking at anyway :) I'll need to post my personal wish list soon.

    www.ourpictureperfect.com

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye