Friday, December 9, 2011

Sometimes....

Somtimes....

We have to be reminded that things do get better.
Sometimes....

We have to remember that it's okay to not always be right,
Sometimes...

Sadness and sorrow are okay. More than okay. And they represent where we have been.
Sometimes...

We need to let go of who we want to be. And just love who we really are.
 Sometimes...

We need to make a difference. Change the world. Do something life-changing.
Sometimes...

It's okay to let go.
Sometimes...

It's okay to just write. Be an Open book. Honest. Truth. Raw.

 It's okay....

Not just sometimes... BUT always.

 -----

Stop by THE Mrs.Monologues blog to check out my guest post feature!! She's so awesome, witty, and a really great bloggy friend. You will love her, if you already don't!


8 comments:

  1. Love this post so much. I kept reading each one and thinking..."YES!" Love you so much doodle, thanks for the shout out.

    Also, I decided we need to be imessage friends. Are you ready to commit to this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all those quotes. they are so true!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping over from one of my favs, Mrs. Monologues. Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post - the first quote/picture is my favorite. So glad I found your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I'm stopping by from Mrs. Monologues place. :)

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye