Thursday, November 7, 2013

Rocking out the immune system, one Kleenex box at a time.




"Good thing I don't have to worry about catching the cold from her, because my immune system rocks!" He laughed, although knowing that it is {for the most part} true, he reminded me that now I was doomed to get it. I assured him that was not a possibility. Remember, "rocking" immune system. And then I ate my words...Because apparantely, it was in the cards for me. And not only did I catch the sickness, but I was out cold for two days, off work, on the couch, and feeling like a truck ran over me. Backed up, and then ran over me again, and again, and again. My nose was stuffed, I went through a box of Kleenex, and my body ached from head to toe. And of course, as soon as I get better, my poor little baby catches it too. Which means more loving from this mama. So by day 3, my daughter and I both had it and were recovered, and my son was beginning the course of the illiness. The only person that was left unwounded was my husband, and I knew for sure that he was the last person I wanted to get sick. Because let me tell you something; when he gets sick... it's the end of the world. Why is that men are that way?

Find out how we our rocking out our immune system at our house here.

 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye