Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Veggie Snack To Munch On



I am going to sit here today and devote an entire blog post to a bag of chips. Not just any bag of chips, but the Green Giant New Veggie Chips. My first and certainly not my last experience with this green bag of yummy-perfecting-finger-licking-clean snack.

In fact, I am crunching on some as we speak. From the second bag that it is. Don't tell Jillian Michaels.

You see, when this bag arrived, I wasn't sure what to think. I had never heard of these chips before and the only Green Giant product that I had ever tasted was the frozen vegetables. So intrigued, I especially was.

And then I had my first bite.And then another. And before I knew it, the bag was nearly gone. No worries, I made sure to save at least one chip simply for the fact that I wanted to tease you all with amazing tasty looking pictures. 

Here is the thing about these chips. What I love the most about them is that they allow me to snack and not feel guilty about it. The Green Giant Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips are actually made with real sweet potatoes and contains 14 grams of whole grain. The sea salt flavor compliments the crunchy taste and with 40 percent less fat than regular potato chips, these give me more reason to pick up this snack versus others. The Green Giant Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips are a great option for the cheddar flavored chip lovers, containing 17 grams of whole grain, made with real vegetables, and have a natural flavor.

Since my surprise talent these days is eating whole bags of chips, how about you go check out real surprise talents on Green Giant's Facebook page, and some others on the Green Giant YouTube channel.

Also, here is a coupon for you to snag to try out some of these yummy chips for yourself! 

Disclaimer: Two bags of chips were consumed in a 1 hour session. The husband helped. In my defense, I wanted to give an honest and true review. That required me to fully taste out each and every chip. Now you go test it out for yourself! You will not be disappointed.

Thank you to The Green Giant™ for being a sponsor. Show the Giant your surprise talent atwww.facebook.com/greengiant

6 comments:

  1. I have been seeing these in stores and wondered about them myself. Nowwww I'm afraid I would consume 2-3 bags in one hour myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound absolutely delicious! I haven't seen them in our store yet, but you betcha I'll be on the lookout from now on :) Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought these the other day and thought they were fantastic. I was only disappointed that they were still 4 weight watcher points for a serving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea these existed! I always think of frozen and canned veggies when I think of Green Giant! These sound delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen or heard of these!! Now I'll be on the lookout at the store! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. How neat! I haven't seen these before. I'll have too look out for them so I can try them out!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye