Saturday, March 23, 2013

You're So Pretty... You're So Smart...

You're so Special.
I love you with all my heart.
**Video is dark because we were laying in bed going to sleep.

It's something that I started saying to Elliana at a very young age. And now? I get the joy of hearing her sweet voice say it back to me.

I think it is so important for us mothers to continuously remind our children how special they are in this world. Their innocence is so pure at this age and I just wish I could bottle it up forever and give them a piece of their beauty, kindness, and love anytime they have doubts in the future. Because I know they will. Because I know how hard life can be.

But I also know how beautiful it can be as well.

My children are living proof of that.

5 comments:

  1. I love little kid's voices. So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom would boost my confidence when I was you younger(and still does!) I thought I was so smart and pretty growing up and that is extremely important in a child's life. I will do the same for my little Ava. You're a great mama. Loving your blog.

    -Christina
    @ The McGuire Family : MarkChristinaMcGuire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet! And her little voice is precious. You are such a good mama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So unbelievably sweet!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye