Friday, March 15, 2013

Just Because.


I have many posts scheduled. Many that have been pushed back day after day, week after week. I had a very... how do I say this... "raw" one anticipated for today, but for some reason, I just decided that I didn't want to say anything at all today. That today, I just wanted to look at pretty pictures of me and my baby girl. Together. Enjoying one another.

Because pictures like this? Makes me smile. And all these posts I have scheduled... are overwhelming. I hate pushing stuff back. I hate it because I just want to throw all my thoughts out there all at once. And be done with them. Out in the open. But again.... the important word here is...overwhelming. And that is the last thing I want for this space of mine.

So today, I just want to blog about nothing at all. Just show pictures.

It's what I love to do most.

Because throwing blocks in the air is just as fun and just as important as anything else we have going on in our lives.
Because this is our life.
Because, sometimes, no words need to be said.

Today, the pictures can do the talking.
In this case, for me, the smiling.

And as my husband would point out... "There goes you and those mis-matched socks again."

It's just something I do. Throw blocks in the air. Mis-match my socks. And blog about nothing.
Happy Friday :)

8 comments:

  1. your hair is so pretty and shiny, friend! jealous! love these pictures.. i need to get in front of the camera more. thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my oldest daughter is the mismatcher in our house ...me? i just can't seem to like them on my feet...i always tell her she can't be MY daughter haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post :D
    The pictures are so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet memory and pictures :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! You two look like you're having a ball :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that you have so many classic wooden toys :)

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye