Friday, March 29, 2013

What More Do You Need

2/12/13

The best kind of moments....

Are those when you do absolutely nothing of importance but have the biggest meaning.

I love when are are able to be out and about as family. Discover the world around us, together. Teach our children of all the beautiful things in life. Visit every kid attraction there is. I love those moments. I do.

But sometimes? The greatest of memories are those when the husband comes home early from work and we all lay around in the living room enjoying one another. Talking. Laughing. Cuddling. Even in the silence. It's just a great moment.

It's moments like that when you sit back and take in everything around you. Everything that doesn't matter reminds you of everything that does.

Your family.

My family.


My husband and my two beautiful children. What more do you need.

8 comments:

  1. Exactly. My life fills so much more complete now that the hubby & I have Kenzie. I could not imagine my life without them! I would not mind throwing in another kido or two lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your little family. Little miss & mr are too dang cute! I love how much E loves to be around G... Its adorable! You are truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and true. There is nothing more in the world that I need, than my little girl and her daddy. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love Graham's faces... there are some funny ones lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just the sweetest :) What a sweet little family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks comfy and cozy! If you get sometime, stop by my blog and check out my sister's wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You don't need anything else in life. These Are perfect moments. Love these photos, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those special moments at home too! Wonderful pictures.

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye