Sunday, September 23, 2012

A few testimonials


Testimonials
"I am so happy I chose to sponsor From Mrs. to Mama. First, Becky is such a wonderful person and so sweet to work with. Her blog is captivating, always interesting and inspirational. It is very important to me to sponsor blogs that I have similarities with. Therefore it was an easy decision to sponsor Becky, whom I admire as a blogger, mother and wife. The most important factor was my return on investment from the sponsorship. This was the most successful sponsorship I have participated in. My blog experienced a major increase of traffic, an average of 45 unique visitors a day directed from Becky's blog to mine. I also received many new followers and comments from bloggers, stating that they found my blog through From Mrs. to Mama. Becky also helped promote my blog through Twitter and other social media outlets. A huge plus that I haven't seen with many other sponsors. I would recommend From Mrs. to Mama to anyone who is looking to increase exposure through the blog and social media. You can't go wrong with Becky!"

""I really enjoyed sponsoring Becky & her blog. I was a little nervous at first because we had never really spoken before so I wasn't sure how she was going to be. But I don't know what I was so nervous about she is the sweetest person. She really cares about her sponsors & making sure you're getting the most out of your time with her. I really loved how she would promote certain blog posts of mine w/o me even asking. You feel taken care of when you sponsor from Mrs. to Mama. I would defiantly sponsor her again!"
-Kelly @ MessyDirtyHair

"I just wanted to say thank you for being such an amazing sponsor host, you work so hard at promoting your sponsor blogs, and I appreciate it SO much. I have met so many wonderful women who have stopped by from your blog and it's just amazing. I know I would never have seen the growth in my blog and met so many new people so fast on my own. You're fabulous"
-Email from Mallory @ From California to Kansas

"Beckys blog is the first blog I decided to sponsor. I chose Beckys blog because not only is she one of my daily reads, but I feel that I can relate to most of the posts she writes and I love that all her followers can too. I have really enjoyed sponsoring Becky and her blog, she has helped my blog grow, and quickly responds to my questions and emails. Becky makes sure her readers get to KNOW her sponsors with out being over bearing but still fun. I love that if you aren't computer savvy, she will create a button for you and she gives SO many options for sponsoring while being affordable! Thank you Becky for helping me meet so many other amazing bloggers like you, it has been so fun sponsoring you and making new friends!"
-Megan @ Table for Three

Detailed Sponsored info can be found here

Although spots may be booked, you can reserve your spot once one opens up :)

Better yet: Use code: FALL25 to get additional 25% off all packages, TODAY ONLY!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the discount code. I just got a small ad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, you are a wonderful sponsor host! The best!!! Thanks for everything!
    xo, Mary

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye