Sunday, September 2, 2012

Life Lately {this weekend}

9.2.12


Big girl room is in the making! Paint is up on the wall! Big girl bed came and has been set up. Stencil is out for the accent wall. The rug came. The curtains are ordered. This is all going so fast. And? I am happy to report that my daughter loves her big girl bed. So much so that she slept in it all through the night with no problems. No falling out either.

We got Elliana the cutest pair of Nike shoes from DSW. And she absolutely adores them. Never wants to take them off! If you sign up at DSW, you get free shipping!


What else came in the mail? Oh you know, just a Drew Brees jersey. Andrew is a big fan as he had graduated from Purdue and insisted that Elliana needed a jersey to wear every Sunday. Because you know she's going to be watching all the games and all.


Oh and here is a sneak peek of the Rug in Elliana's new big girl room. AH! I could squeaaaaal with excitement. I so desperately want to show the progress so far, but I know it would be best to wait. Needless to say, I can't wait.


In case you happened to miss my post from yesterday and everyone else's tweets and talk about it. Go hurry and take advantage of the TOTSY BLOW OUT SALE! Only a couple days left. You can get stuff for 1.50, shoes for 2.00, and dresses for $3.00. There's dresses for women too for 8! I can't say enough good things about it. I would know... since I ordered 28 things!

At midnight will be the Show and Tell Monday! So be sure to get your posts all ready. Forgot the questions? Here they are: 
1. Tell us what you are looking forward to this fall?
2. Show us your fall style.
3. Tell us your favorite things to do in the fall. If you have children, activities to do with the kids?
4. Show us your favorite fall beverage.
5. Tell us, how you will be participating in halloween this year. Plans? Costume ideas? 


9 comments:

  1. Freakin' adorable jersey! :) Sounds like a great weekend! :) Can't wait to see the finished room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes are so adorable! I was reading your about me section as I am kinda new to your blog and saw you are a night shift nurse in ICU... so am I I can relate to being a SAHM who works nights!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes!! I love my nikes like that, they are so comfortable! I am sure she thinks the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to see the big girl room. That rug is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness she is precious!!! I love her jersey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who Dat? I love the jersey my house is a Drew addict and we are making a game in December. Sounds like a full weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I have a rug obsession...and I now I want that rug. Crap! Glad to hear that E is loving her new big girl bed...can't wait to hear what grey color you chose for the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cant wait to see her room!

    I LOVE those shoes

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY for E doing so well in her big girl bed!!!! I about died when I saw her rug...we have a sample of that sitting in Addie's big girl room right now...just debating what size to order...LOVE it:) I can't wait to see the rest of her room:)

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye