Sunday, September 16, 2012

An update on life...including.. a NEW MOM-MOBILE!

9.16.12

Why yes, friends, that pretty much sums up our life as of late. I know that I am long overdue on an update post, so I'm throwing it all at once, right here, right now. You see we have been very busy in this household. Lots of time outside, at the park, on walks, and just plain enjoying this beautiful almost fall weather. When we are inside, Elliana and I have been super busy with learning. More than ever before. Mainly because girlfriend is so into her flashcards and puzzles these days {I have a post coming on this}.

Also, I have been trying new and old recipes and cooking up some deliciousness in this house. Mainly because of the fact I am pregnant and love to eat. And speaking of being pregnant, I'm really pregnant these days. Like I am almost 24 weeks. 6 months guys! Hello. Where did the time go? Overall, feeling great with no complaints. Doctor's appointment last week went great. And I have a bump attack post to come this Friday.

HOME REMODELING! Eeek! We have a lot going on in this house. 2 rooms done {2 posts to come this week on those rooms, get excited!}. We are still finishing up Elliana's big girl room, mainly because we have a couple pieces of furniture to re-finish and then put up the finishing touches! Should be done {and on the blog} in no time. And then lastly? We will have the nursery to do. The rug is purchased {as seen in the picture, overstock for those wondering} and also purchased the baby bedding, curtains, mobile, etc. So? Lastly? Paint decisions. Ha. I know. I'm a little out of order here.

Blog related? I have been working on a couple of blog designs, and I'm loving how they all turn out! The ladies have been so wonderful and easy to work with, and surprisingly it hasn't consumed my time like I thought. So I'm so thankful for that. Also, I have some great fabulous giveaways to come!

LAST but not least... MY NEW MOM-MOBILE! This deserves a post in its own.. but seeing as how I have the next couple of weeks of posts scheduled... I just absolutely couldn't wait. So? This will have to do. As you can see, we have purchased the new mom-mobile for myself, and I couldn't be more excited. Car shopping is so stressful and I'm so glad that process is over. Lets just say I'm a haggler and my sass side comes out. But? I got my car, and it's all for my babies. Seven seats, roomy, and absolutely gorgeous if I do say so myself.

And at midnight? Don't forget to post all your high school memories for tomorrow's link up! It's show and tell Monday.. with a new button to go along!

Happy Sunday friends! Husband is at the NFL game sporting his new jersey, while Elliana and I head to the zoo and then come home to do more... house stuff! xoxo.

***Be sure to check out my new sponsor Brittany! She's just about as fabulous as it gets!! ***

17 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new mom-mobile. Its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mom-mobile! New cars are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the finished products on the rooms :)! Congrats on the new mom-mobile! Sounds like you have enough room for a few more babies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is the Acura RDX? I have the MDX because I needed the two rows and LOVE it (same color also)! Good choice Acuras are awesome! Cannot wait to see the rooms. Looks like you have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this car is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like lots of fun and productiveness has been taking place around your house!! :) LOVE the new car!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Umm... where did you find that rug? I love it!

    Also.. is that appleberry font? Love that font, use it in my advertising projects all the time.

    Have a fabulous day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where did you get all the learning items? Or what brand are they?

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on the new car! hubby and I are actually looking for a new mom mobile for me too, hopefully we'll find something soon!

    the sweet life of a southern wife

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on the mom mobile. soooo exciting.

    stencil...on the walls. hoping there will be a post dedicated to that soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving your new mom mobile!! SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the wall and carpet!
    Congrats on your new car!

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye