Thursday, September 6, 2012

BREAKING NEWS!


Breaking news! I'm accepting blog designs!
I know,I know, I know I said I never would.... but so many people have asked about it, and I even did that tutorial on re-vamping your own blog, and then when Leigh Anne contacted me, a dear blog friend of mine, I thought... okay, why not

Honestly. If I had all the time in the world, I would help everyone out. But I already juggle so much, it's hard to even fathom adding another to my list.

But here I am, I'm adding it to my list. 
There's a catch.
I will only accept 3 blog designs a month {depending on what I have going on each month}. No ifs or buts. That is my rule for myself.
Also? I'm picky about what kind of blog designs I will do.

So scrapbook kind? Or ones with a lot going on? And ones with those cartoon character pictures? I just can't do. And I don't want to learn how to do. It's the time thing :)

The ones I do? Simple and classic.
Headers will consist of mainly the title of your blog, and can add pictures.
But nothing crazy.

I'd like to stick to my personal style. And if you like my style? GREAT! 
So. PRICE? $50.00 flat fee. 

This includes: Blog layout design { 3 column, or 2, or 3 with 2 on one side, and so forth}. Introduction button with picture and a short "about me." Social media icons. Navigation bar. Labels for categories. Up to 3 buttons {can be different sizes}. Favicon. Signature. Installation of blog. Up to 2 changes. 

Want to see my style? Here is an example below of a recent blog design I did for the beautiful Leigh Anne.


I will communicate closely with you to make sure that you are pleased with the process.
Questions? Want to book today? Email me to get on the list! frommrstomama@gmail.com

13 comments:

  1. beautiful design! LOVE!

    and your last post ... she is seriously your twin! the most gorgeous little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!
    You've got an awesome blog style, I love that you're sticking with classic simple designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I'm so glad you're using your talent :) I mean you will make an exception to me, right?! Ha, I'm kidding!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!! Do you only do Blogger or WordPress too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just made.my.day. - sent you an e-mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Becky!
    I love Leigh & the work you did for her!
    You've got style my friend!

    xx,
    Aub

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your style...simple and clean is the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is so exciting :D I love your blog designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your designs!!!

    I seriously don't know how you do it ALL! seriously, yo do E V E R Y T H I N G!

    are you hiding your super woman cape under all your cute dresses???

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay!!! You are SO great at this!! Congrats to all of the blogs that are getting a pretty facelift from you!! :)

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye