Monday, September 3, 2012

Show & Tell; Fall is in the Air

9.03.12

Happy Labor Day to you all! This will be my night 3 of work, so I am most likely snooze snooze snoozing as the husband has a day off work today. Lucky guy. Unfortunately the hospital doesn't close for us :) . Anyways, today's theme is fall is in the air! Share your answers with us all, grab a button, and link up! Last week we had 100 link up!!

1. Tell us what you are looking forward to this fall?
What am I not looking forward is the real question. Nothing. Honestly, fall means that summer is over. And truly? I am ready for summer to be over. This was the hottest of hot for a summer and I just feel like I couldn't enjoy it the way I usually have. Don't get me wrong, summer is still my favorite season of the year, and I did have a great summer, but needless to say, I am ready to say farewell, cya next year.

What else? I'm ready for scarves. And boots. And jackets. And cool weather. Lots of walks outside {without sweating 2 minutes after I walk out the door}. Picnics at the park. Warm drinks. My third trimester. Eek!

2. Show us your fall style.


3. Tell us your favorite things to do in the fall. If you have children, activities to do with the kids?
My favorite activities in the fall basically revolve around my child. Since I'm a mama, that should come as no surprise to you all. For instance, I cannot wait to go to the apple orchard with my little family. More than once. For one, I can't wait to eat all those delicious apples and drink the amazing apple cider. But also? To see Elliana's face. Last year she was only about 9 months old. So this year should be interesting!

I also can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch ! And pick raspberries! And eat homemade pies. I'm looking forward to halloween and making pumpkins with Elliana and decorating. Fall also means that winter is right around the corner, which means that I love to shop during this time for presents. Which also means, I am wrapping lots of presents also. I know, a little obsessed much? Yes.

4. Show us your favorite fall beverage.














5. Tell us, how you will be participating in halloween this year. Plans? Costume ideas? 

Well. I plan on taking Elliana trick or treating { of course }. I already have her outfit in my possession, so I am really excited for her to really get into it the season. It's amazing what a difference a year will make. I think she will really enjoy it.  I'm sure the idea of candy will get her excited alone. Not that she will be eating any of it.

For me? Not sure if I am planning on going in costume or not. If I did, it would be the same as E. Wouldn't that be cute? Maybe I'll go as a pregnant lady.... oh wait.


Next Weeks Questions: Lets talk babies!

1. Tell us your favorite baby names? Aside from your own babies, if you have some :)
2. Show me your "dream" nursery {can be your baby's nursery or one that you love}
3. How many children would you like to have? How far apart?
4. Tell us what you think the importance of parenting is?
5. Show us your favorite newborn photo {can be your children or random}
6.  Tell us some things you promise to never do as a parent {and if you are a parent, did you stick to it}



15 comments:

  1. I LOVE your fall fashion!! So cute!!
    I think this summer has been hotter than hot too and I am ready to wave buh-bye to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree summer was brutal this year! Love all the fashion!

    I bet E is going to have a FABULOUS halloween costume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halloween just gets better every year, right? Next year, you will have two little babies to take around the block. We haven't picked out costumes yet, but it's one of my favorite things about Fall.

    I hope you're feeling well and having that 2nd trimester burtst of energy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ready for fall weather too! Love your fall style and I think it would be adorable if you and Elliana dressed alike for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the clothes you have in fall fashion are super cute! Warm apple cider is for sure the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would die for any of your fall outfit picks! I love everything boots/scarves/layering. Summer is my favorite too, but I'm hoping it gets cold enough down here so I can wear some of those styles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for fall.
    I love everything about this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your style for fall! And can't wait for fall to begin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! So excited for Fall!

    XO
    Alyssa
    http://alyssagjames.blogspot.com/2012/09/for-first-time-i-am-linking-up-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay. I love this and my first time I'm doing one of your link ups. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO excited to dress up Liv for Halloween! We matched last year, she was a ladybug and I was a bumblebee. I have a couple ideas for this year but can't decide!!

    So excited for cider mills and the pumpkin patch and carving pumpkins for sure!! Fall is more fun with kids!! :)

    Love all of your fall outfits! Fall fashion is my fave!! Loving layering and wearing tall boots and cute chunky sweaters!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. loved your answers! my first time linking up for those lost was last Monday, but important out of town and couldn't link up this week :( important ready for lattes!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your fall style!!! super cute :)
    apple picking??? oh my word!! I would love to do that! Dont think we have that anywhere around here.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Summer is my fave too, but I can't wait to go outside without pouring sweat immediately!

    Apple Orchard with kids sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this!! And I love that you might wear the same costume!! I have had our little lady's costume for months now (thanks to Grandma) and it matches mine. She is expected to be about two weeks old by then. AHH!! :)

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye