Friday, September 7, 2012

Bare belly Bump & A Couple of Things

9.7.12
I feel like I need an update post here. So? 
That's what you guys are getting before I head upstairs to go to bed.

***Lets start with the bump. You know today is usually bump attack day where I show you my bump in a cute little dress and write cute little sayings and all that. Well? As you can see, that isn't exactly happening. What is happening though {a first on the blog} is my bare belly bump {this pregnancy} at 22 weeks. Please meet, Mr. Teddy Graham as close as it gets.
He's pretty handsome if I do say so myself. And as far as how this week has been going? Pregnancy wise? Great. Nothing new to report really. I think I gained a pound. I was supposed to have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, but I work the night before and that just sounds like torture. So I hope that by the time this post goes live that I have called and rescheduled. If my pregnancy brain decides to function properly.

***Monday's Show and Tell is Baby Talk. Click here for the questions. I already have my post ready!

***I'm ready for fall. And fall shopping! And speaking of fall shopping, and shopping in general, please take a look at Kiki La' Rue's adorable collection of items. I need to convince the husband I need everything.

***Moving right along, what has been going on this week? Lots and I mean lots of remodeling. That's all we did all weekend. We are talking changing everything, every room, yada yada, upstairs. So? My house looked like a construction zone. And? It drove me wild. Which means? Husband heard a lot of whining, complaining, and please do this honey from me. Which means? Two rooms are officially done! And? I even took pictures. Better yet? I have posts scheduled. Unfortunately, with the amount of posts scheduled, they aren't due to post until the end of September. Although I'm so tempted to post now!
I even got all DIY and painted this black side table PINK! ah. LOVE.
***Sponsor highlight coming tomorrow! Come back and check out some awesome ladies!

***In case you missed yesterday's post, I have started to take blog designs. Limiting to 3 a month. **UPDATE I have 8 people on the list.

***Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. For such kind, sweet, loving words from you all about my ultrasound day. I absolutely understand that it may not sound like a big deal to anyone, but like I had said, it was part of our day, I wrote it that very morning full of emotion, and it's something I don't want to forget. My heart goes out to all women out there that have ever sat in that chair and heard devastating news. Exceeding anything that I may have been told. So special thank you to you all.


***Speaking of baby boy... No name yet. Or even close. At all. I need HELP. shoot them my way!

18 comments:

  1. Happy Friday, Becky! Sounds like you're in full nesting mode. Try to put your feet up for a few minutes this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I don't want to wait until the end of the month to see the rooms! Is E's room done? I'm dying to see the gray color scheme!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday!! I am so ready for Fall shopping, LOVE everything kiki la rue! My post is all ready to go for Monday too :)

    Hope you have a good weekend, can't wait to see pics of your re-modeled rooms!!

    <3 Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bump is adorable! Love the pink nightstand. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday! Love the bump! Can't wait to see the remodel pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving your bump! Since we have the same due date, I'm always comparing our bumps and pregnancies! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bump is adorable! I always say I hope I have a really cute bump whenever I become pregnant ;) Lol

    I can't wait to see the final product of the Princess' room!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When my husband I were looking for a baby boy name we went down a huge list and the one name we agreed on we used! Hope that helps, can't wait I see what you choose, you look great!

    Lisa at upfromtheminors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our daughter's names are pretty similar: Ellery & Elliana. So, we just had a baby boy this summer and I thought I'd pass his name on: Willis. Good luck finding one you love, I think boys are 10X harder!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bump is so cute!! Looks like you've popped a bit since your beach trip! Nightstand looks Fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww your bump is so cute!! Can't wait to see your baby's face :)
    This powder pink nightstand is adorable !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your bare baby bump is freakin' adorable!! :) LOVE it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you want to stay with E names...my little brother's name is Elias (Eli for short) and I've always loved the name.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have always loved my brothers middle name Easton and my older brothers name Travis. I want to name a boy Easton Travis but I don't think my hubby will go for it! Baby names are hard! I found Evelyn's in a family book. Good luck and can't wait to see the rooms! And you make me miss my bump!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I cannot wait to see the rooms!!! Okay random but I love the name Elliott, it's my brothers name so if you ever went with an E name I think that would be cute, no one has that name so my bro rocks it out! Downside is we used to call him smelliott! haha! There are so many great boy names (Vincent, Luke, Jude...to name a few) bahahaha! I love Jack, Nathan, Julian, and Jacob! You guys will pick the perfect name, I just know it!:) Your belly looks so amazingly cute! Is Elli talking to the baby yet??! I bet she is loving it! I cannot wait for little man to make his appearance! EEEEEEEEK! Hope all is well mama!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye